Thread: We before Me - Karly Heath

UL Softball We before Me - Karly Heath

Karly is the ultimate team player and very unselfish. Coach Glasco has asked the UL fan base to show some Acadiana love to Heath. Why you ask? Well the other day on the first pitch zoom call Coach Glasco shared a story about Karly. Karly told Coach Glasco if she doesn't play at all this season or if he decides to redshirt her and the Cajuns get into a regional or super regional and need her for an at bat or to pitch an inning to get the Cajun to the WCWS she would burn a year of eligibility. WOW you just don't see kids like that anymore. I will be sure when I see her to thanks her for living the cULture at UL. This goes to show you that Coach Glasco and his staff run a first class program with first class kids. Karly would rather be a small part of something big then a big part of something small. Regardless of how much Karly plays this year she is a coaches dream. Best wishes to Karly as she will be a huge part of this program for the next few years. Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: We before Me-Karly Heath

That is the kind of thing that can make this team a National Champion!

You have to have players that play for the team and not for the player.

It is so nice to have Karly as a Cajun!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    That is the kind of thing that can make this team a National Champion!

You have to have players that play for the team and not for the player.

It is so nice to have Karly as a Cajun!

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    That is the kind of kids that with play with there hair on fire and run thru a brick wall for you. You can never have enough of those kids.

UL Softball Re: We before Me-Karly Heath

Coach got emotional during the call when he shared that story with us. He asked that We show Karly some love anytime we see her.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Coach got emotional during the call when he shared that story with us. He asked that We show Karly some love anytime we see her.
    Hell I got emotional.

Shared this with a couple of friends. I'll be sure to make a point to thank her for this when I get the chance!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Shared this with a couple of friends. I'll be sure to make a point to thank her for this when I get the chance!

Awesome. That is why kids from all over the world wants to come and play for the Cajuns.

Default Re: We before Me - Karly Heath

Do we have a French cheer for Mayeux? Between the cheap seats and my hearing I don’t know. We should. She’s another of our special people. Of course, bout all of these women are special.

9. Default Re: We before Me - Karly Heath

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Do we have a French cheer for Mayeux? Between the cheap seats and my hearing I don’t know. We should. She’s another of our special people. Of course, bout all of these women are special.
    Great idea.

Special women, special coach and special program. We are very lucky to have a great coach and even better man leading the ship.

11. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: We before Me - Karly Heath

How about laisse aller Cajuns laisse aller.

When she steps up to bat, have king Rob give a 3 count in French, then the crowd busts into "Bonjour Melissa"

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    When she steps up to bat, have king Rob give a 3 count in French, then the crowd busts into "Bonjour Melissa"
    Oui, a very good idea!

Thread Information