Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feb 12 SB opening lineup

Default Re: Feb 12 SB opening lineup

Also keep in mine that is MY lineup. Nothing officially has been released as the opening day lineup. I do believe Dalton will lead off.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCajun View Post
    I hope UL will do the right thing and stream all the softball home games. There are no tickets available to the public, and the team is top 10 in every significant poll. In this time of Covid, it would be common-sensical to send out publicly the games of what very possibly could be a national championship team led by a locally-grown All-American pitcher. ESPN+ will pick up some of the conference games, but it would be beneficial for UL to turn a camera or two on the field for every home game and stream out to the rabid fanbase.
    I saw one game on the Plus for softball. Missouri state on Saturday afternoon at 12:30. No other games for the weekend listed....while many SB teams will have multiple games broadcast. What's up with this? No game son Ragin Cajun Ditigal network either!

I got tickets, even though I won't be able to make most of the games (sending family memebers) thinking I would see them on the Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I saw one game on the Plus for softball. Missouri state on Saturday afternoon at 12:30. No other games for the weekend listed....while many SB teams will have multiple games broadcast. What's up with this? No game son Ragin Cajun Ditigal network either!

I got tickets, even though I won't be able to make most of the games (sending family memebers) thinking I would see them on the Plus.
    It is still early I think all home games will be on plus.

ESPN isnt good at updating this. The games will be on

Actually, the Baylor game on Saturday is also shown on the ESPN+ schedule starting at 3pm.

If there are games when your tickets won't be used, I'd like to buy them from you if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Actually, the Baylor game on Saturday is also shown on the ESPN+ schedule starting at 3pm.
    This needs to be updated on the schedule on the UL website

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    If there are games when your tickets won't be used, I'd like to buy them from you if I can.
    50...as of now, I have 3 family members and a strong supporter of Cajun athletics, a guy that has provided food for the softball team on numerous occasions on my list of contacts. However, I'll definitely let you know if they are available. Please PM me for contact number.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It is still early I think all home games will be on plus.
    Do you know if Ragin Cajun digital network will carry any games if not on Plus? Thanks for checking on this if you have the contacts to find out.

Do you know if Ragin Cajun digital network will carry any games if not on Plus? Thanks for checking on this if you have the contacts to find out.
    I thought I had read earlier that anything being streamed this year would be on ESPN+.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Dalton has had a great fall and spring. What most folks don't realize is she is a great base runner also. You don't have to have the best speed to be a great base runner.
    See Jeff Bagwell. One of the best base runners I ever saw.

I have no idea if the cajuns digital network will pick it up. I have purchased espn plus for the games that I will miss. I am banking on espn plus carrying all ul home baseball and softball games.

50...as of now, I have 3 family members and a strong supporter of Cajun athletics, a guy that has provided food for the softball team on numerous occasions on my list of contacts. However, I'll definitely let you know if they are available. Please PM me for contact number.
    Done, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Done, thanks!
    https://soundcloud.com/perfectgame-o...ana-head-coach

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information