Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ESPN+ question

Default Re: Is ESPN+

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    So my daughter is a big “fuller house” fan and wanted to watch full house which was on Hulu. I already had espn+ so I bundled it with Disney+ and Hulu. Since I already had an existing subscription to espn+ they gave me a $4 credit a month so I’m paying 8.40’ for the bundle
    So you really owe her the $4, right?

Quick and dirty explainer since it can be kind of confusing

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    So you really owe her the $4, right?

Yea you right

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Quick and dirty explainer since it can be kind of confusing
    Does ESPN3 even exist anymore? Never see ours are other games on it.

5. Default Re: Is ESPN+

Sometimes for football.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Nope. Everything now is on the ESPN app, even ESPN+.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Yes they are online only broadcasts which require your cable/tv provider account but are not on ESPN+. There's some on right now if you go to ESPN website (see attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Nope. Everything now is on the ESPN app, even ESPN+.
    It's kinda confusing because ESPN3 use to be the service but now it's essentially another channel that's outside of ESPN+. You are right that everything is on ESPN app, but that's not quite what the question is related to nowadays

It's kinda confusing because ESPN3 use to be the service but now it's essentially another channel that's outside of ESPN+. You are right that everything is on ESPN app, but that's not quite what the question is related to nowadays
    My ESPN3 link quit working all together and would tell me to download the ESPN App. I think all free streaming content on ESPN as a platform is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    My ESPN3 link quit working all together and would tell me to download the ESPN App. I think all free streaming content on ESPN as a platform is done.
    It quit on me also once; you need to check your subscription under settings; you may need to re-enter your subscription info.

I believe this is a way ESPN monitors people sharing their subscription with others.

11. Default Re: Is ESPN+

ESPN3 was never a paid subscription. You had to have ESPN paid subscription channels, but it was simply streaming. Plus came with a fee. Was supposed to be for many non football games as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    ESPN3 was never a paid subscription. You had to have ESPN paid subscription channels, but it was simply streaming. Plus came with a fee. Was supposed to be for many non football games as well.
    That's correct. It required your tv/internet provider login and still does.

Default ESPN+ question

Can you have another computer log in if you have the ID & PW. The IP address is not recognize where you have to use only one computer, right. In other words you can give someone the log in info.

Default Re: ESPN+ question

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Can you have another computer log in if you have the ID & PW. The IP address is not recognize where you have to use only one computer, right. In other words you can give someone the log in info.
    I’ve been logged into my firestick one on tv and also on my phone casting to the other tv. Never had a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information