Thread: UL women survive late scare thanks to unique call in final seconds

1. UL Basketball UL women survive late scare thanks to unique call in final seconds

UL women’s coach Garry Brodhead didn’t know what had happened.

Senior guard Skyler Goodwin said she didn’t either.

Default Re: UL women survive late scare thanks to unique call in final seconds

In the last few seconds, I wondered why the Cajuns did not put them at the line for 2 rather than taking a chance that ASU might make an unlikely 3 point shot, which they nearly made. But I guess that is not why I am not a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    In the last few seconds, I wondered why the Cajuns did not put them at the line for 2 rather than taking a chance at a unlikely 3 point shot, which they almost made. But I guess that is not why I am not a coach.
    And they made that 3 point shot but there was a lane violation. Something(lane) that I haven’t seen in years that should be called more.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    And they made that 3 point shot but there was a lane violation. Something(lane) that I haven’t seen in years that should be called more.
    Looking at the review, ark state Martin was camped in the lane. It doesn't get called enough, but she was definitely in violation of the 3 second rule.

Thread Information