Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coastal is playing spring football???

UL Football Coastal is playing spring football???

I saw on my google feed that they are playing FCS teams this spring?

2. Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I saw on my google feed that they are playing FCS teams this spring?
    FeCeS

Do they have an animal husbandry major too?

Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

I was wondering about this- whether 1A teams could play 1AA teams who are engaged in their spring season. I saw earlier, that there was "some talk" of UL playing McNeese this spring. Again, not sure what the NCAA would say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    I was wondering about this- whether 1A teams could play 1AA teams who are engaged in their spring season. I saw earlier, that there was "some talk" of UL playing McNeese this spring. Again, not sure what the NCAA would say about this.
    After really reading the article carefully, it sounds more like they are just practicing early.

That was why I mentioned the NCAA - and thier opinion on this since there are very stringent rules surrounding Spring Football - including number and total days of practices during the "Spring Period."

Should deduct the games from individual player's eligibility.... So if they play four for example then juniors become seniors after game six next year. (Or at very least to cont with same ex if they play four then they should be allowed zero redshirts in the fall) Or could be argued since same school year...so who knows

I was wondering same thing for HS, for example if i had played for carencro this past fall and then i transfer in january to a virginia HS and start playing football again in february, if i transfer back to carencro in august what happens to my status

But then again how well has ncaa enforced these practice rules in the past.... For example some baseball teams are already ready to have a full scrimmage on first day of allowed practice. One would think they practiced early in that scenario

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    I was wondering same thing for HS, for example if i had played for carencro this past fall and then i transfer in january to a virginia HS and start playing football again in february, if i transfer back to carencro in august what happens to my status
    Dude...

10. Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Tell your mind to SLOW down.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Tell your mind to SLOW down.
    He can't help himself...

How do you ignore a poster on this site?

NM

Hit settings, then you'll see edit ignore list, you know what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Hit settings, then you'll see edit ignore list, you know what to do...
    If you dont proactively think of these things your opponents will. Ask yourself who does most rule changes end up helping and compare that to who was helping suggest the rules.... Does the phrase "asleep at the wheel" come to mind?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information