Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coastal is playing spring football???

Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    How do you ignore a poster on this site?
    Wow. Pretty cool feature

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    I was wondering same thing for HS, for example if i had played for carencro this past fall and then i transfer in january to a virginia HS and start playing football again in february, if i transfer back to carencro in august what happens to my status
    Got to admit. You are special.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Hit settings, then you'll see edit ignore list, you know what to do...
    The only issue is if you ignore someone and log off, you'll be gifted with their wisdom when you pull up the site until you log back in.

Which reminds me, it's been a long time since we had mutts around. Winning fixes A LOT of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The only issue is if you ignore someone and log off, you'll be gifted with their wisdom when you pull up the site until you log back in.

Which reminds me, it's been a long time since we had mutts around. Winning fixes A LOT of things.
    I was just helping a brother out...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    FeCeS

Do they have an animal husbandry major too?
    I don’t think they have husbands. Just chicks.

Thanks 71. It’s time

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Thanks 71. It’s time
    LOL....

Is it not common knowledge that some states due to covid didnt not play hs football in the fall. And some that didnt are starting practice now to possibly have games in february. Oh well....

9. Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

Is it not common knowledge that some states due to covid didnt not play hs football in the fall. And some that didnt are starting practice now to possibly have games in february. Oh well....
    I was wondering same thing for HS, for example if i had played for carencro this past fall and then i transfer in january to a virginia HS and start playing football again in february, if i transfer back to carencro in august what happens to my status
    How does this fit with UL's current situation? Not hypothetical HS scheduling, current situation?

10. Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

How does this fit with UL's current situation? Not hypothetical HS scheduling, current situation?
    .....Southland playing a Spring schedule of games!

Same in NC. Not sure how many states went in this direction, but La. Wasn't one of them, so no it wasn't common knowledge.

How does coastal playing fcs teams or not affect UL's current situation? How does a thread entitled "heupel to tennessee" affect UL's current situation?
    It was the exact same scenario being described if coastal plays the "extra" games. Chances are a HS team couldnt but the individual players could as a layed out......this could affect our recruits, or our coaches could have extra time to scout these states.

Same in NC. Not sure how many states went in this direction, but La. Wasn't one of them, so no it wasn't common knowledge.
    Fair enough. I should have clarified pre-post. But it certainly could have been surmised. So with NC and VA doing this, guess who gets to scout more in person hs games since the coaches dont have to worry about their own games right now.

Fair enough. I should have clarified pre-post. But it certainly could have been surmised. So with NC and VA doing this, guess who gets to scout more in person hs games since the coaches dont have to worry about their own games right now.

15. Default Re: Coastal is playing spring football???

How does coastal playing fcs teams or not affect UL's current situation? How does a thread entitled "heupel to tennessee" affect UL's current situation?
    It was the exact same scenario being described if coastal plays the "extra" games. Chances are a HS team couldnt but the individual players could as a layed out......this could affect our recruits, or our coaches could have extra time to scout these states.
    Stick to my question.

I didn't ask you about "coastal playing fcs teams" I asked you about hypothetical HS players moving around the country and it's relevancy to UL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information