Thread: Gerry Glasco convinced UL's 2021 softball schedule plenty tough enough to reach goals

1. UL Softball Gerry Glasco convinced UL's 2021 softball schedule plenty tough enough to reach goals

It wasn’t an easy process, but the UL Ragin’ Cajuns softball team was finally able to release its 2021 schedule Monday.

The Cajuns open on Friday, Feb. 12 with the 35th Annual Louisiana Classics against Baylor and Missouri State, before heading to the UAB tournament against Southeastern Louisiana, Auburn and UAB

Default Re: Gerry Glasco convinced UL's 2021 softball schedule plenty tough enough to reach goals

Curious? Looking at the softball tickets there is one for Feb 11th that says TBD, but the schedule does not reflect a game on the 11th. Anyone know why?

3. Default Re: Gerry Glasco convinced UL's 2021 softball schedule plenty tough enough to reach goals

I have no clue except to say TBD in sports scheduling should not stand for 'To Be Determined.'

It should stand for 'The Big Day' as in National Championship game.

For example, the Super Bowl is a TBD event. How will it go? Well that's still left to be determined.

Default Re: Gerry Glasco convinced UL's 2021 softball schedule plenty tough enough to reach goals

I have the same issue with the TBD on the 11th.

I prefer TBA...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I prefer TBA...
    That girl was so fine she had TBA

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    That girl was so fine she had TBA
    Exactly!

Thread Information