Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball tickets

UL Baseball Baseball tickets

Have they started the ticketing for baseball yet?

Default Re: Baseball tickets

Maybe later in the week.

I just got off the phone with the ticket office: was told that they have not started calling folks yet, but MAY start this afternoon, but more likely tomorrow or next week. Times a wasting. Hoping there are still tix for the lsu package and decent seats by the time it gets to me, but not holding my breath. And I'll pretty much take whatever is left.

Same here. I’m choosing white if the call me. Less conflicts with softball.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I just got off the phone with the ticket office: was told that they have not started calling folks yet, but MAY start this afternoon, but more likely tomorrow or next week. Times a wasting. Hoping there are still tix for the lsu package and decent seats by the time it gets to me, but not holding my breath. And I'll pretty much take whatever is left.
    Well after 40 years attending cajun baseball my small contribution to the RCAF want mean a thing.

[QUOTE=Frenchie35;1255605]

Well after 40 years attending cajun baseball my small contribution to the RCAF want mean a thing.
    Well, if you are above ~420 you are one of the many ahead of me lol. My only hope is that many of them won’t want to put up with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post

Increase your contribution to the team Frenchie. It can be through the Diamond Club if you prefer. We all need to step up to support our baseball team.

I received a call this afternoon...they have started

9. Default Re: Baseball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    I received a call this afternoon...they have started
    .....speaking of tickets....got my old 4 football seats back....well we will see! They get payment and we see if cv19 has an impact!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

Increase your contribution to the team Frenchie. It can be through the Diamond Club if you prefer. We all need to step up to support our baseball team.
    I don't think you can increase your chances of getting tickets at this point for baseball. If I remember the deadline to improve your position was sometime back in December. But I could be wrong.

Contributions were frozen December 31st. And, those rankings as of December 31st will be used for seat allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    The point is I am tapped out. And I am not buying my way in. After 40 years of support and some big contributor who probably don't make games get a call and offered prime seating just rubs me the wrong way. Yes I heard many say you have to go big if you want to be big.

After 40 years of support, Frenchie is absolutely correct to feel this way.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    After 40 years of support, Frenchie is absolutely correct to feel this way.
    Thanks 71. I have been criticized for my feelings about this. So be it.

15. Default Re: Baseball tickets

Many have stated that they wanted to be priced out. I feel for you Frenchie!

Exactly where does the school regard loyalty over dollars. Is it a decade, two decades, or four in the case of Frenchie?

Frankly I think some things should be an executive decision by TJoe. The rule doesn’t apply for this guy but that one yes it does. Maybe he’d get into some kind of legal issues unless he had reserved X number of exemptions when setting up the RCAF seating status. But there’s always somebody that gets left out.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information