Thread: Martavious Davis decommits from UL, commits to Utah St.

1. UL Football Relationship with Looney plays key role in speedy Alabama receiver Davis committing to LA

He had just spoken to him on the phone the day before.

So when Etowah High wide receiver Martavious Davis saw the awful news that UL assistant football coach D.J. Looney had died of a heart attack at a workout on Aug. 1, he was stunned.

UL Football Martavious Davis decommits from UL, commits to Utah St.

Martavious Davis, a 5-10, 160 pound athlete from Etowah, Alabama, has decommited from UL and has now committed to Utah State. Best of luck to the young man.

Default Re: Martavious Davis decommits from UL, commits to Utah St.

Looks like they may be pulling offers from those who did not sign in December and have found better athletes.

Found a few others who decommitted from us lately that most of us know as Southern Lab's 2020 WR commit Reginald Johnson, 2019 WR Brian Smith from Glendale, Arizona, LB Joe Dillon, and QB Magalei. Plenty of good names on the Transfer list still. Wonder if we are after any of them? Inquiring minds want to know?? Transfer Portal link is https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Fo...ransferPortal/.

Quote Originally Posted by Gueydanmike1969 View Post
    Found a few others who decommitted from us lately that most of us know as Southern Lab's 2020 WR commit Reginald Johnson, 2019 WR Brian Smith from Glendale, Arizona, LB Joe Dillon, and QB Magalei. Plenty of good names on the Transfer list still. Wonder if we are after any of them? Inquiring minds want to know?? Transfer Portal link is https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Fo...ransferPortal/.
    Did I see in the portal right that the Iowa state transfer Latrell Bankston has already left and transferred to Houston?!?!?

6. Default Re: Martavious Davis decommits from UL, commits to Utah St.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Did I see in the portal right that the Iowa state transfer Latrell Bankston has already left and transferred to Houston?!?!?
    Your eyes are not deceiving you

I don’t understand I thought he signed lol?

I never would have imagined that players at one position woukd have much to do with coaches at other positions

Maybe a bigger receiver who may be considering also being a tight end but this guy is small i thought?

Reminds me of when utah st bumped us from that las vegas bowl back in '93... Ugghh

Thread Information