FINAL

Louisiana 81
    Ark. State 68
    Final: Louisiana 67
    ASU 65 In OT

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 81, Arkansas State 68

Congrats to both teams!

Women had an injury at end of game. Shoulder/arm? Ark St star carried off court! Any news??

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Women had an injury at end of game. Shoulder/arm? Ark St star carried off court! Any news??
    I watched the end, Doucet got a clean block, so must had been away from the main action. I did see Brandi Williams being helped to the locker room as the broadcast ended.

I expect the Red Wolves to play 4 quarters tomorrow much like the fourth quarter tonight. They dug a hole they almost got out of. They’re too good of a team not to respond.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Nice run. But Marlin drives me crazy with the timeouts when we're on a run and have the momentum.
    Wonder what our percentage is of getting stops in those situations. Happened twice tonight that I can recall. Once we gave up an open three and in the other I think Theo got one of his blocks. We struggled from three again other than Russell but we did hit quite a few perimeter mid range shots. That makes an old timer like me smile as I have often commented that is a shot not utilized enough. Theo dominated but give credit to entire team for making a point of getting him the ball once he got hot.

Nice win especially after the offensive struggles in the first half. I think whichever team between Texas St., UTA, Little Rock, and UL that handles their business and can run the table in their block of games against Ark St. and ULM will probably come out on top of the west. I think those 4 are pretty close and there is some separation from the bottom 2. Not slipping up in those games that should be wins will go a long way in the division battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    27 points is abysmal
    27 is not good. ULM had less than half that (13) at the half tonight. That’s abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    27 is not good. ULM had less than half that (13) at the half tonight. That’s abysmal.
    ULM played Texas State. An opponent that keeps the score down of the opposition somewhat by being ultra patient on offense. Granted they had to play excellent defense to keep ULM in the low teens. Regardless of who you play, a sweep has been rare in the league this year. Ark State will definitely come out with energy today. Cajuns have to match it and hopefully not foul as much as last night. Of course Arkansas State has a philosophy of trying to draw fouls. They are amongst nation's leaders in fouls drawn and foul shots made.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Brandi Williams got a bad poke in the eye at the end. She's okay and is suited up to play today.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread Information