Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Cyrus Torrence

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....Subjectivity/objectivity......timing......negative/positive ........alas the decisions of the producer of the written word......hate/love.....critiques......fairness...... Ah the decisions of the readers!!! louisiana - Lafayette and the reasons for using such identities........which ______is Ragin Pagers off more, the ideology of a paper or the writings of a sports writer???
    Boomer and Buckley both have writing styles that ignore all rules for grammar. Boomer’s excuse is he is in a message board and doesn’t write for a living. Buckley is either the Faulkner of sports journalism or a sub par writer. History will decide

2. Default Re: Brown, Reddix, Torrence join UL recruiting pledge list

Sub par for sure. Bitter and sub par.

3. Default Cajuns add another Football All-American

O'Cyrus Torrence was named FWAA (Football Writers Association of America) Freshman All-American.

Elijah McGuire was named to this team a few years ago.

Joe Dillon was named to the US Today Freshman All American Team a few years ago as well.

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2020/1/...-american.aspx

Congrats To O'Cyrus.

4. Ragin' Cajuns O’Cyrus Torrence Selected to Outland Trophy Watch List

Sophomore O'Cyrus Torrence has been named to the 2020 Outland Trophy preseason watch list, the Football Writers Association of America (FWAA) announced on Tuesday afternoon.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

5. UL Football At 420 pounds in eighth grade, Cajuns guard O'Cyrus Torrence didn't wait to stand out

Even in eighth grade, O’Cyrus Torrence was a huge deal. At 6-foot-3 and 420 pounds, it’s hard not to be.

These days a trimmed-down Torrence carries about 332 pounds on a 6-5 frame — standing out for altogether different reasons. Starting at right guard for the No. 25 Ragin’ Cajuns, the sophomore already is a bona fide NFL prospect.

6. UL Football College football's way-too-early 2021 All-America team

OG
    O'Cyrus Torrence
    Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

Don't sleep on Louisiana's offensive line next season when ranking the best lines in college football.

The 6-5, 332-pound Torrence is the best of the bunch at right guard. He once weighed more than 400 pounds before arriving at Louisiana, but has trimmed down and developed into one of the best interior offensive linemen in the country.

Nicknamed "Cybo," Torrence has been a starter each of his first two seasons with the Ragin' Cajuns.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: College football's way-too-early 2021 All-America team

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    OG
    O'Cyrus Torrence
    Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

Don't sleep on Louisiana's offensive line next season when ranking the best lines in college football.

The 6-5, 332-pound Torrence is the best of the bunch at right guard. He once weighed more than 400 pounds before arriving at Louisiana, but has trimmed down and developed into one of the best interior offensive linemen in the country.

Nicknamed "Cybo," Torrence has been a starter each of his first two seasons with the Ragin' Cajuns.
    ALSO, the CAJUNS are pre-pre season ranked #19 in front of both LSU AND Texas!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns

8. Default Re: College football's way-too-early 2021 All-America team

So Louisiana beats Texas and maybe get to 12. Texas beats Louisiana and get to 9.
    Just my speculation.

9. UL Football O’Cyrus Torrence Selected to Outland Trophy Preseason Watch List

For the second consecutive season, sophomore guard O'Cyrus Torrence was recognized as one of the top interior lineman in the country after he was named to the 2021 Outland Trophy Preseason Watch List, the Football Writers Association of America (FWAA) announced on Tuesday morning.

Default Re: O’Cyrus Torrence Selected to Outland Trophy Preseason Watch List

OLU

11. UL Football OL O’Cyrus Torrence repping at new position in camp

UL continues to get reps in practice, while repping players at new positions. One of those players is sophomore offensive guard O'Cyrus Torrence.

12. UL Football OL O’Cyrus Torrence Named One of ESPN’s Top 100 Players

Sophomore offensive lineman O'Cyrus Torrence cracked ESPN's list of the top 100 players in college football heading into 2021.

13. UL Football O'Cyrus Torrence's car accident opened door for David Hudson's gem off the bench

No one wanted to hear the news from Thursday morning when UL sophomore offensive guard O’Cyrus Torrence suffered a concussion during a traffic accident on his way to a workout.

14. Default Re: O'Cyrus Torrence's car accident opened door for David Hudson's gem off the bench

Great job by Hudson in buying out the opportune time.

I got news for him though, God did not give Cybo a concussion.

UL Football Cyrus Torrence Portals out to Florida

Torrence officially to Florida.

Again, people tell me that this is the way things are now, so I should just get over it.

You want me to get over it? Be honest with me.

How about this...

Billy can just come out and say it.

"UL-L? It wasn't even a stepping stone. I used the position to set myself up to try and get in a position to compete with Alabama.

But when I got here in Gainesville, I really saw how much the infrastructure sucked. Mullen's assistants were crap, the support staff sucked, the players skills were suspect and their attitudes and behaviors were even worse. Didn't realize this until after I signed my contract, but hey, that's on me.

Actually it's on the Athletic Director because he let all of this crap happen. Christ it was so bad, I had to go back to a wanna-be G-5 and throw boat-loads of cash at their staff to come with me to the snake-pit that is the SEC.

Hopefully, the 450,000 alumni will be able to generate enough NIL money so that I can attract players from Alabama and compete with Daddy.

Just hope they are a little more patient with me because its gonna take at least two years for me to get beyond the suck here in Gainesville."

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information