Thread: Another loss in Cajun Nation

People Another loss in Cajun Nation

Mr. Henry Hebert passed away tonight At 88. He was a basketball season ticket holder for 60 years. Kind soul As well. May he Rest In Peace. I am sure he will.

2. Default Re: Another loss in Cajun Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Mr. Henry Hebert passed away tonight At 88. He was a basketball season ticket holder for 60 years. Kind soul As well. May he Rest In Peace. I am sure he will.
    .Such a fun guy to be aroundbig track fan with coach Cole if I remember correctly!

Default Re: Another loss in Cajun Nation

A gentleman. Will miss him. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Sad news! A very good man and family! May they find peace as God takes him.

He was a very good friend of my Dad. He was a big baseball fan. Whenever I would watch the Cajuns on TV I would always see him sitting in his front row seat along the third baseline near homeplate.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Sad news! A very good man and family! May they find peace as God takes him.
    On a Twitter post this morning, Coach Marlin dedicated the victory yesterday to Mr. Henry. That was absolutely the right move and I am sure his family appreciates the gesture. Appropriate he passed on a day the Cajuns played strong defense and took care of business on the glass. Those have always been hallmarks of successful Cajun basketball. I also recently found out his late wife was once the secretary of the basketball program. The man's life is one which should be celebrated.

May you rest in peace, Mr Hebert.

Put in a word to the big guy for an NY6 bowl next year?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great man, Great family, Great Christmas Eve parties! This gentleman will be missed by many folks. RIP Mr Henry. Love and condolences out to the Hebert family.

Z

Thread Information