Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Softball season tickets

UL Softball Softball season ticket renewal

Dear Softball Season Ticket Holder,

As we approach the start of the 2021, the Louisiana Softball season is quickly approaching. Given such, please read the entire email below for important details regarding the upcoming seat reallocation process. We want to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding throughout this complicated process.

Due to COVID-19 restrictions and social distanced seating, the capacity for Lamson Park will be extremely limited (this is subject to change with guidance from state and local officials regarding social distancing and venue capacity). Season Ticket Holders will not be able to sit in their normal season ticket locations. Because of this, we will be re-seating Season Ticket Holders for the 2021 Softball season in priority order by RCAF Investor Rank. Your current ranking can be seen by logging into your Account Manager online.

At 5 p.m. on December 31st, we will freeze RCAF Investor Rank. Should you desire to improve your investor rank to enhance your opportunity to receive season tickets this season, please consider making a year-end gift to the RCAF. Remember that a gift to the Annual Fund each fiscal year is required to activate your Investor Ranking. For those who have already given to the Annual Fund, additional gifts to the GEAUX Beyond Initiative will earn you double priority points and improve your rank more significantly.
    Activate Investor Rank
    NEW FOR 2021

Beginning with the upcoming 2021 season, please be aware that a minimum donation of $50 to the Annual Fund will be necessary to purchase Softball season tickets. Annual Fund investments support our student-athletes in the areas of scholarship, athletic performance, nutritional programming, and personal development. Such support directly impacts the success of our teams and will assist us in maintaining our elite status as a nationally ranked Top 10 Softball program.

Seat allocations will be split between the center and outer portions of the grandstands. Season ticket holders will have the option to choose one of two comparable half-season ticket packages (12 games each), which are listed HERE. Suites are exempt from this seat reallocation process and will receive tickets for all home games. Please see below for more details:

Grandstand Seating

RCAF Investor Rank will be utilized to determine who can purchase tickets in the center sections of the grandstands
    The number of tickets allocated will be based on the amount of season tickets purchased in 2020, with a cap of four tickets
    Once those grandstand seats have been allocated, a lottery system will be utilized to determine which season ticket holders can purchase tickets in the outer grandstand sections (Section 105 and 109)
    The number of tickets allocated will be based on the amount of season tickets purchased in 2020, with a cap of two tickets in the grandstands
    The following will determine the number of lottery tickets you will receive:
    Years as a Season Ticket Holder (as far back as 2009)
    RCAF Total Investment Level
    RCAF Priority Points
    If you elected to gift your 2020 season tickets after the cancellation of the season
    Seat locations for lottery winners will be determined in order of Investor Ranking

A few important details/reminders:

Softball season ticket renewals will not be sent this year; in January, we will only call those who qualify based on Investor Ranking and the Lottery system. You will then have the opportunity to renew at that time
    Fans are encouraged to consider only purchasing the tickets that they actually need, which will allow more tickets to be sold to other accounts
    If you wish to opt out of your season tickets (which will NOT affect your 2022 season ticket location), you can do so by clicking HERE

For questions, please contact your Cajun Concierge or the RCAF office at 337-851-RCAF (7223) or RCAF@louisiana.edu. Please note, the University and the RCAF are closed for the holidays. We are checking voicemails and emails regularly, so if you do not reach us immediately, leave a message and we will respond as quickly as possible.

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    Lee De Leon
    Executive Director of the RCAF
    Deputy Director of Athletics
    Bryan Hanks
    Chairman of RCAF Board of Directors

Default Re: Softball season ticket renewal

Trying to decide what package to take. Do you know the dates for the games?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Not yet. I understand that Gerry has been working diligently to get quality opponents, the kind that give you rpi status with the committee, but how many of them there are and how many are coming here, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Not yet. I understand that Gerry has been working diligently to get quality opponents, the kind that give you rpi status with the committee, but how many of them there are and how many are coming here, I have no clue.
    The home opponents are listed in the link of the email.

I want to compare baseball home dates with softball so I can pick the packages with the least overlap.

The home opponents are listed in the link of the email.
    Link please

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Link please
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

UL Softball Softball season tickets

Got my call tonight to renew. Excited to secure them.

10. Default Re: Softball season tickets

A lot of people excited about this team.

Don't want to miss it.

Default Re: Softball season tickets

RCAF is now at investor rank 276 for renewals. Good luck everyone.

Good to know thank you

I was fortunate enough to get mine yesterday, even fairly close to my old seats! After reading an earlier post I really didn't think we would get the call, but we did.

I hope everyone that wants to renew will get their chance!

This is going to be a great year to be at the ballpark ... GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I was fortunate enough to get mine yesterday, even fairly close to my old seats! After reading an earlier post I really didn't think we would get the call, but we did.

I hope everyone that wants to renew will get their chance!

This is going to be a great year to be at the ballpark ... GEAUX CAJUNS!
    Did you get to choose which package you wanted?

Got my ticket last night - whew! I was worried.

Guess travelling to out-of-town games is out of the question. Has to be tough on the parents, especially at this elite level.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information