Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: Name Advances

1. Default Re: Name Advances

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Just when i thought posts were made to try and learn things or to share things, i keep forgetting the elitist clique that colludes to judge posts on some arcane yet mysterious scoring system. Anyhoo: "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."- George Washington
    -------and so on the subject of posts-----I love the UL athletics threads of all sports---- general university----humor of others and yes even oneself----general knowledge (the great flood)---other schools and updates of various subjects for them----Recruiting for sure----intra happenings of athletics----oh the Monday morning QBs----observations from some who have never played or coached and still have made just so much sense and at times very stupid-----Thanks T-Bine!!!!!!!!!

2. Default Re: Name Advances

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -------and so on the subject of posts-----I love the UL athletics threads of all sports---- general university----humor of others and yes even oneself----general knowledge (the great flood)---other schools and updates of various subjects for them----Recruiting for sure----intra happenings of athletics----oh the Monday morning QBs----observations from some who have never played or coached and still have made just so much sense and at times very stupid-----Thanks T-Bine!!!!!!!!!
    I resemble this remark "at times very stupid-----Thanks T-Bine!!!!!!!!!"

Default Re: Name Advances

so close

Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Default Re: Name Advances

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I resemble this remark "at times very stupid-----Thanks T-Bine!!!!!!!!!"
    ———Macro non micro.thanks T-Bine for all that you do for starting and keeping this deal goingmuscle memory posts have certainly added to this board does the added mass enhance or detract from the speed component???

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information