Thread: NINE Seniors Returning for 2021

1. UL Football NINE Seniors Returning for 2021

Well, the list is now official.

Nine seniors will be returning to the UL Ragin’ Cajuns for an extra year of eligibility due to NCAA’s COVID-19 summer ruling.

The list includes: quarterback Levi Lewis, guard Ken Marks, wide receiver Jalen Williams, defensive tackle Tayland Humphrey, defensive end Chauncey Manac, linebacker Ferrod Gardner, placekicker Nate Snyder, defensive tackles Blair Brooks and Cameron Solomon

Default Re: Officially, nine Ragin' Cajuns seniors return for extra year of eligibility on the 2021 tea

That defense is gonna be NASTY.

3. Default Re: Officially, nine Ragin' Cajuns seniors return for extra year of eligibility on the 2021 tea

.......I love doing this.....and the starting lineups for your Ragin’ Cajuns.....I think That QB and NG are set!

4. UL Football The 9 Ragin' Cajun Football Seniors Returning in 2021

With an extra year of eligibility given to student-athletes as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, these 9 seniors will return to the team in 2021.

5. Default Re: NINE Seniors Returning for 2021

""Those are some of the biggest recruits we signed this year truth be known,” UL coach Billy Napier said."

I've often said that once the player is on your team you never stop recruiting.

I love hearing that from Napier.

Thread Information