Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Latrell Bankston

UL Football Burnt Roux: Latrell Bankston

Transfer portal today Latrell Bankston DT 6 foot 300 lbs to Louisiana from Iowa St.

2. Default Re: Transfer football

Interesting

Default Re: Transfer football

Must have made a good impression on the young man. Welcome Latrell!!

Lol. Hope he was illegally recruited during halftime. Ha

He had a good game against us. I know he had at least one sack. I think he also made another impressive play where he completely hurdled the running backs block attempt to get to Levi. He is gonna improve our pass rush tremendously!!

He sounds super excited to win at Louisiana. “I’m going to be a Ragin’ Cajun baby. We are going to take over and leave a legacy for years to come. Let’s geaux.”

Sounds like a really good get

In his first year with Iowa State, Bankston played in every regular-season game, notching 16 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks. Bankston was named the Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week for his performance against Texas, which included two timely sacks.

20+ Offers in JC

Welcome to Cajun Nation Latrell!

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    He had a good game against us. I know he had at least one sack. I think he also made another impressive play where he completely hurdled the running backs block attempt to get to Levi. He is gonna improve our pass rush tremendously!!
    That Dline that was already stacked is now a legit Monsta. Jamie Chapstick and Covid Caroline is put on notice. We coming for ya in the CCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    That Dline that was already stacked is now a legit Monsta. Jamie Chapstick and Covid Caroline is put on notice. We coming for ya in the CCG.
    If they get there.

Does anyone know how much eligibility he has left? Might just be a one and done, but love to see more talent on the DL. Welcome Mr Bankston!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Does anyone know how much eligibility he has left? Might just be a one and done, but love to see more talent on the DL. Welcome Mr Bankston!
    Was a junior this season so he will be a junior again next season with 2 years to play.

Great news. Did we slip him some boudin and cracklins during the game in Sept.?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information