Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Massey

1. Poll Massey

These guys are not up to date but if we go by their rankings.Coastal and UL would be ranked the 5th highest and Appy about 6th 0r 7th in the SEC for the yearAs a conference our mean average is right after the AAC.So my question is what poll is used for the distribution of $ after the season? Also anybody know how all the Bowl money from our conference teams participation will be handled?

Default Re: Massey

Massey needs to do better than that.

It's the Massey composite comprised of many ratings services, all of whom are waiting for the NC game before issuing their final polls.

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Nm

5. Default Re: Massey

Quote Originally Posted by LFTCajun View Post
    It's the Massey composite comprised of many ratings services, all of whom are waiting for the NC game before issuing their final polls.

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm
    I got lost in a deep dive.

Fascinating diversity.

I intend to check out Howell, CPI, Mark and Phelan to figure out what #7, #7, #8, and #7 mean for Louisiana.

I remember the “good” ole days of searching the Massey to see if we were not in the top at 120’s! Thank God for good administration and coaching!

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I remember the “good” ole days of searching the Massey to see if we were not in the top at 120’s! Thank God for good administration and coaching!
    I remember being really excited when we started dipping into the 80’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    No way we can be even Top 50 with our current starting QB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    No way we can be even Top 50 with our current starting QB!!

Maybe we’ll get lucky and find a better one somewhere. Anybody check the quad lately?

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Maybe we’ll get lucky and find a better one somewhere. Anybody check the quad lately?
    It’s been pretty empty the past couple weeks.

Lol. Remember when there was a guy that won about seven straight intramural flag football titles, after having been a varsity qb.

You only need one person who has the mobility of Gayle Sayers and the arm of Terry Bradshaw in their prime. I mean how hard can it be to find?

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Lol. Remember when there was a guy that won about seven straight intramural flag football titles, after having been a varsity qb.
    No.

You only need one person who has the mobility of Gayle Sayers and the arm of Terry Bradshaw in their prime. I mean how hard can it be to find?
    If duck commander doesnt leave rustville early and let bradshaw move up would anyone ever have even heard of him?? Lol

I have more hair than Terry and am taller than him. Does that help?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information