Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Tickets OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Will there be any discussion of title ix investigations possibly ongoing anywhere in the state of Louisiana?

2. UL Football Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Not cool to waste our time with others problems. Very Bush league. You might be entertained by focusing on other people problems, I’d prefer a all positive program highlighting the best combined three years in Cajun football history.

Also some information about our fantastic group of basketball players doing their best to overcoming an average plus coach.

Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Not cool to waste our time with others problems. Very Bush league. You might be entertained by focusing on other people problems, I’d prefer a all positive program highlighting the best combined three years in Cajun football history.

Also some information about our fantastic group of basketball players doing their best to overcoming an average plus coach.
    It isnt a UL station, lol. Had i said dont ask that i get argued with as well im sure.

Knowing the rules and seeing if there are consistant consequences to know what to expect should those rules be broken i dont think is ever a waste of time and would be pertinent knowledge to all who hope to be on a level playing field (and level taxpayer academic funding) with them.

5. Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Knowing the rules and seeing if there are consistant consequences to know what to expect should those rules be broken i dont think is ever a waste of time and would be pertinent knowledge to all who hope to be on a level playing field (and level taxpayer academic funding) with them.
    Title IX? Really?

Lets talk about 21-4 instead of who's hurt and out the door.

Plenty of off-season for fixing the collegiate sports world. We are 3 days removed from football season.

Were you not the one lamenting writing about the game, instead of writing about being 21-4?

He has no idea what he's writing, he just throws a bunch of word salad on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Title IX? Really?

Lets talk about 21-4 instead of who's hurt and out the door.

Plenty of off-season for fixing the collegiate sports world. We are 3 days removed from football season.

Were you not the one lamenting writing about the game, instead of writing about being 21-4?
    Dont think i told anyone anything pro or con about 21-4 just simply asked for clarification if another game from a few yrs back should be part of the count or not

Dont think i suggested a topic, simply asked a q. A simple yes or no answer can always suffice. Nor did i name this thread nor did i create this thread.

Meanwhile in a thread named "suggested radio topics" everyone teamed up on someone who they think started the thread rather than actually suggesting a radio topic. Fascinating that some of those same people are so worried about "thread stealing"... Maybe my settings need to be reset but i have never been forced to read any post and never forced to respond with such venom to a post i allegedly didnt care about.

10. Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Dont think i suggested a topic, simply asked a q. A simple yes or no answer can always suffice. Nor did i name this thread nor did i create this thread.
    It seemed ever so slightly out of place where you put it.

Almost like a tangent.

You asked me to add "OT"

Meanwhile in a thread named "suggested radio topics" everyone teamed up on someone who they think started the thread rather than actually suggesting a radio topic. Fascinating that some of those same people are so worried about "thread stealing"... Maybe my settings need to be reset but i have never been forced to read any post and never forced to respond with such venom to a post i allegedly didnt care about.
    What’s your Twitter handle??

Hope Jay skewers "blue" Gill with a series of "uncomfortable" questions for the Commish to answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It seemed ever so slightly out of place where you put it.

Almost like a tangent.

You asked me to add "OT"
    jay announced his show and thats where i thought i put the q, my bad if thats not where it ended up. and sorry for assuming that he even wanted q’s

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    What’s your Twitter handle??
    Someone should give him a radio show. I hear ESPN 1420 needs some local content.

15. Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Someone should give him a radio show. I hear ESPN 1420 needs some local content.
    31Ragin97 would absolutely NEVER run out of topics.

"31Ragin97 on your FM dial."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information