Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

Im not local though.... Oh well.

How did gill get the nickname blue? Because of playing for duke or because of fish having gills and being in the deep blue sea?

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    How did gill get the nickname blue? Because of playing for duke or because of fish having gills and being in the deep blue sea?
    Really? A blue gill is a type of a freshwater fish...Sarcastic poke at his last name...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Really? A blue gill is a type of a freshwater fish...Sarcastic poke at his last name...
    See!! This is the kind of stuff Lafayette sports radio needs on the airwaves!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Thanks. Makes sense of course. Just wanted to clarify.... I thought it really was his nickname

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    See!! This is the kind of stuff Lafayette sports radio needs on the airwaves!
    Amen! Tried to give u another green dot. But the criteria for "too much" seems to be in need of calibration

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Thanks. Makes sense of course. Just wanted to clarify.... I thought it really was his nickname
    And i was watching a movie about new edition and was starting to wonder if he was related to one of the members of the group

8. Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

He should have blue balls because he ain’t getting any of anything he is involved in.

Speakimg of the commish. Whose idea was it to have the conference logo color different for every school. And do you like that idea or not?

10. Default Re: OT: Suggested Radio Topics

I’m neutral on it. Good either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information