Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: QB 2021

Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    It was inevitable you would wade in on this but please stop. Don’t care who either of you are. We are here to talk UL sports, not secret identities
    It is a inside joke. Relax man.

Yes debating
    UL sports and/or love festing on their accomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Levi is a better runner than Jake and a better passer than Brian, yet both get to keep their Mount Rushmore err Passmore status.
    That's an excellent point of comparisons. However, to use your common rebuttal tactic, Levi is not a better passer than Jake and isn't a better runner than Brian. Ha!

Looking at next season, I fully expect to see Levi's passing skills improve. Having another year work on his craft, at his age with his experience will do wonders for his confidence. All the playing time he's had under fire, will definitely work in his favor next year. The other factor that will surely help is if we get back Bell & Allen, then add in the Leblanc, Gossett and the kid from TCU plus the 3 FR receivers from this season....and the A&M transfer at TE to go with Lumpkin and Johnson. Wow....that's exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Levi is a better runner than Jake and a better passer than Brian, yet both get to keep their Mount Rushmore err Passmore status.
    General Question about b. Mitchell. His second year has ten games listed on his personal stats but team had a record of 6-5. Which game did he miss?

Most importantly, Levi will have more time to develop timing with three amazing Soph to be and one Jr receivers. I think next year passing will be fun to watch. Plus, we’ll have some nice TEs back.

It was inevitable you would wade in on this but please stop. Don’t care who either of you are. We are here to talk UL sports, not secret identities
    "Wade in"....???? That would be a good topic

7. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    That's an excellent point of comparisons. However, to use your common rebuttal tactic, Levi is not a better passer than Jake and isn't a better runner than Brian. Ha!

Looking at next season, I fully expect to see Levi's passing skills improve. Having another year work on his craft, at his age with his experience will do wonders for his confidence. All the playing time he's had under fire, will definitely work in his favor next year. The other factor that will surely help is if we get back Bell & Allen, then add in the Leblanc, Gossett and the kid from TCU plus the 3 FR receivers from this season....and the A&M transfer at TE to go with Lumpkin and Johnson. Wow....that's exciting!
    ... And Smith WHEELING around! So what’s up with the backup QBs ... so little game time these 2 seasons past!

8. Default Re: QB 2021

Some people may have missed Heisman candidate Trask. Let’s just be kind and pretend he wasn’t benched. His counterpart Rattler overthrew, and missed pitch and catch throws with no great pressure. Everyone gives great reverence to them for their teams success.

Remember when the Cajuns were consistently in ESPN’s bottom 10? Jerry Baldwin was the coach? The last couple of years have been incredible and while perfection is the goal, perfection is rarely achieved. I really don’t understand how anyone can be unhappy. They reached a lot of goals this year and broke into the teens on the top 25. That’s nuts and I never thought I would see it. I can’t wait to see what they accomplish in 2021 and to have a 5th year QB is a blessing. Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Some people may have missed Heisman candidate Trask. Let’s just be kind and pretend he wasn’t benched. His counterpart Rattler overthrew, and missed pitch and catch throws with no great pressure. Everyone gives great reverence to them for their teams success.
    He threw the same amount of INT’s in the first quarter that Levi threw in the last 7 games of the season

There is some sanity on this board; thank you gentlemen for reminding us of how good we have it!

Happy New Year everyone!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Trask looked pedestrian with pedestrian WR’s.

Trask looked pedestrian with pedestrian WR’s.
    Lord knows eSECpn wont allow the narrative that big 12 plays no defense to end, so theyll have to find another excuse for trask and fla.'s worst offensive output of the year

Listen, gents. Ending with "shut the hell up" was out of line. My apologies. I simply failed to see why the criticism against LL is still needed after a great season. Regardless, I am sorry.

15. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Listen, gents. Ending with "shut the hell up" was out of line. My apologies. I simply failed to see why the criticism against LL is still needed after a great season. Regardless, I am sorry.
    It is unbelievable how after the two years the team has had under Levi, criticism of Levi MUST be tolerated but not any response to such criticism. The Response is just taboo and argumentative and unconscionable.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information