Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: QB 2021

Default Re: QB 2021

Vic, what I most meant was....if we were in the middle of the season - I could stomach the constructive criticism of LL. But after having him at the helm of another 10 win season and a bowl win.....why not give it a rest - that's all i meant.

2. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Vic, what I most meant was....if we were in the middle of the season - I could stomach the constructive criticism of LL. But after having him at the helm of another 10 win season and a bowl win.....why not give it a rest - that's all i meant.
    I could not agree more. It also gets rather abusive during the season and it is always the same characters.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I could not agree more. It also gets rather abusive during the season and it is always the same characters.
    I guarantee, if Levi Lewis was Levi Boudreaux from Breaux Bridge, the plucky undersized QB who just lead his team to back to back double digit win seasons, bowl wins, and a top 20 ranking, people would be building statues in his honor.

4. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I guarantee, if Levi Lewis was Levi Boudreaux from Breaux Bridge, the plucky undersized QB who just lead his team to back to back double digit win seasons, bowl wins, and a top 20 ranking, people would be building statues in his honor.
    After his final season he is going to rip off his Leviathan of the Swamp Super suit and surprise us with the big reveal.

5. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    After his final season he is going to rip off his Leviathan of the Swamp Super suit and surprise us with the big reveal.
    He is not a Boudreaux - maybe a THIBODEAUX.

6. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He is not a Boudreaux - maybe a THIBODEAUX.
    To get through the Swamp, you got to Reaux for the Deaux.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Hahaha. For sure

I think the key take away from this thread is that we have huge Cajun fans who are not big college football fans. Do some of you watch these other games? Schools like Texas and Notre Dame do not have a better QB than us. Finding a QB who is elusive and accurate is something even blue blood programs have a hard time finding.
    Thanks Levi for an incredible year and I for one look forward to seeing you play next year.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I think the key take away from this thread is that we have huge Cajun fans who are not big college football fans. Do some of you watch these other games? Schools like Texas and Notre Dame do not have a better QB than us. Finding a QB who is elusive and accurate is something even blue blood programs have a hard time finding.
    Thanks Levi for an incredible year and I for one look forward to seeing you play next year.
    You sure sound clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    You sure sound clueless.
    In your opinion; and he can have his opinion.

My opinion just happens to coincide with his.

11. Default Re: QB 2021

Mac Jones was named a heisman finalist without ever starting a regular season game against an fbs team from another conference in his career

You sure sound clueless.
    Which part? Did you watch football yesterday? With the exception of Georgia, Alabama and Northwestern all the QBs were very athletic and elusive. Did you notice all the missed wide open receivers over the course of the day? The late game featured 2 NFL 1st round picks who missed wide open receivers on deep balls. It happens. Unfortunately we are not able to recruit players like Lawrence or Fields, but we do have access to players like Ian Book. Our coaches job is to find guys like Lewis and Book. I don’t know if we have any others on our roster, but I am thankful we have one running the offense now.

13. Default Re: QB 2021

You sure sound clueless.
    I hope you are rather tall because that hole you are digging is rather deep.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Which part? Did you watch football yesterday? With the exception of Georgia, Alabama and Northwestern all the QBs were very athletic and elusive. Did you notice all the missed wide open receivers over the course of the day? The late game featured 2 NFL 1st round picks who missed wide open receivers on deep balls. It happens. Unfortunately we are not able to recruit players like Lawrence or Fields, but we do have access to players like Ian Book. Our coaches job is to find guys like Lewis and Book. I don’t know if we have any others on our roster, but I am thankful we have one running the offense now.
    So you're saying LL could start at Clemson or Ohio State. Being elusive in the suckbelt can't compare to the ACC or Big 10. If he could read a defense better he wouldn't have to run so much. I bet both teams last night went into the game thinking they'd have to stop the other team's QB to win and I bet not one team we played said that.

15. Default Re: QB 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    So you're saying LL could start at Clemson or Ohio State. Being elusive in the suckbelt can't compare to the ACC or Big 10. If he could read a defense better he wouldn't have to run so much. I bet both teams last night went into the game thinking they'd have to stop the other team's QB to win and I bet not one team we played said that.
    If you actually believe that SBC teams don’t think contain LL and we’re going to win you’d be dead wrong. Regardless of the relative merits of the conferences you’re wrong.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information