Thread: ULM VS La Tech Basketball

UL Basketball ULM VS La Tech Basketball

At the Under 12 mark in the 2nd half ULM and La Tech are tied at 47 each. Man I hate both teams, but I am pulling for Tech to win. The game is on ESPN+

Default Re: ULM VS La Tech Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    At the Under 12 mark in the 2nd half ULM and La Tech are tied at 47 each. Man I hate both teams, but I am pulling for Tech to win. The game is on ESPN+
    It is much more satisfying to me if Tech loses every game in every sport.

I know, but I hate ULM as well and we beat Tech and they are now 7-2, ULM is 2-5. I have a feeling that Tech is going to end up decent and ULM is going to end up really bad. If that is the case, I would rather Tech have a really good season and ULM totally suck.

Nechs beat Hoax 68-57

Lesser of 2 really awful evil's.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I know, but I hate ULM as well and we beat Tech and they are now 7-2, ULM is 2-5. I have a feeling that Tech is going to end up decent and ULM is going to end up really bad. If that is the case, I would rather Tech have a really good season and ULM totally suck.
    Not so fast on ULM. At 2-5, they’ve already won more contests than their football, soccer and volleyball programs combined did this fall. Success can be measured in different ways.

I watched most of the game last night as well as some of ULM-Grambling game last week. ULM has a few nice pieces led by JUCO transfer Russell Harrison, but just seem to lack that guy that can put the team on their back down the stretch. They are obviously missing Michael Ertel who transferred to UAB and is currently their leading scorer.

Harrison was a JUCO 1st team all American and rated as high as the #7 JUCO prospect nationally. If your wondering how he ended up at ULM his JUCO coach was hired as an assistant and also brought along their new starting PG, so much like the Brock Morris situation here with Gueye and Cadwell. While trying to find some further info on Harrison I noticed that ULM has not updated bios on any of their new players this season on the website, so all freshmen and transfers have no bio and all returning players have not been updated with 19-20 season info. In contrast the UL website had a bio up for Ty Harper last Thursday, the same day that he first practiced with the team. Sometimes it’s the little things that speak volumes about a program.

Just looked up ULM soccer and volleyball. Woof. That’s bad. They won their first game in VB then proceeded to lose 22 straight. Went 0-10 in soccer. We know about football. What a fall.

I actually feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I actually feel bad for them.
    Sarcasm? My meter’s broke.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Sarcasm? My meter’s broke.
    Actually no. Maybe I need help!

Thread Information