Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Baseball Season

UL Baseball 2021 Baseball Season

Just got email concerning renewal of season tickets for baseball. Looks like capacity is very limited but to what percentage they will allow has not been determined. And if your lucky to get a ticket you will only be allowed to go to half of the games. 20% capacity will only allow 1,203 fans per game which is Horse S%&T. And why are the suites and patio boxes etc. exempted from this rule. The way the seats are secured into the ground you cant social distance in the patio boxes. Then they are asking you to pay more money to the RCAF to improve your chances of being allocated a seat. More crap! So increasing you donation doesn't even guarantee you a seat.

Default Re: Baseball season ticket renewal

Just like everything else this year, my expectations for baseball are very low in terms of number of games played, seats available and wins.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Just got email concerning renewal of season tickets for baseball. Looks like capacity is very limited but to what percentage they will allow has not been determined. And if your lucky to get a ticket you will only be allowed to go to half of the games. 20% capacity will only allow 1,203 fans per game which is Horse S%&T. And why are the suites and patio boxes etc. exempted from this rule. The way the seats are secured into the ground you cant social distance in the patio boxes. Then they are asking you to pay more money to the RCAF to improve your chances of being allocated a seat. More crap! So increasing you donation doesn't even guarantee you a seat.
    I have seen several people say they have received this information, but I have yet to receive anything! When was this information received and how did it get to you? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

4. Default Re: Baseball season ticket renewal

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I have seen several people say they have received this information, but I have yet to receive anything! When was this information received and how did it get to you? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    Did you check your email junk folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'll give that a try. Thanks for that suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Because the suites and patio boxes are a five year (I think) contract that is signed.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Because the suites and patio boxes are a five year (I think) contract that is signed.
    I believe they are considered tenants, and, therefore, they have permanent access to their leased property during the length of the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Got email today

They also sent a similar email for softball. Trying to make a decision on which package to choose for both. Sure wish they included dates with the opponent. It would make choosing easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    They also sent a similar email for softball. Trying to make a decision on which package to choose for both. Sure wish they included dates with the opponent. It would make choosing easier.
    Same BS as baseball. I guess the virus can't get in to the suites.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Again, the suites are leased. The lease holder cannot be stopped from accessing his/her leased property.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Box Suites will not have all of their tickets in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Again, the suites are leased. The lease holder cannot be stopped from accessing his/her leased property.
    But the state can close (leased) restaurants? Whatever. There won't be any baseball until April, if then.

UL Baseball 2021 Baseball Schedule

Well, usually the excitement of baseball season kicks in around this time with the new year. Have we heard anything on what’s in store for the season? It seems like the SEC is in talks of a conference only schedule with 4 game weekends.

What’s the scoop so far? I’m ready for some fun at Russo Park.

Default Re: 2021 Baseball Schedule

The athletic department released the home schedule a couple weeks back. Just waiting on actual dates and road opponents.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information