Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 First Responders Bowl: Louisiana 31, UTSA 24

1. Default Re: Louisiana Selected to Play in SERVPRO First Responder Bowl

All in on the Cajuns for this game.

The Tit Bon Nom Janvier passes early with a great showing by the Cajuns.

2. Default Toney's highly touted Cajuns' defense ready to do his talking for him

Upon learning UL’s opponent for Saturday’s 2:30 p.m. First Responder Bowl in Dallas on ABC, the first thought for many around the Ragin’ Cajuns program was that’s where defensive coordinator Patrick Toney came to Cajun Country from a few years ago.

Default Re: UL bowl scoring predictions anyone

UL 45
    UTSA - 21

Default Re: Louisiana Selected to Play in SERVPRO First Responder Bowl

my kid goes to USM and her boyfriend is the sports editor, I know how bad that team was this year and it was a trainwreck they were lucky to win any games

Default Re: How To Buy Tickets for the First Responders Bowl Game in Dallas

You gotta like that buyout!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

6. Default Re: Ragin' Dave UTSA Bowl Game Breakdown

Great breakdown, I agree this is no easy game at all. They have something to prove but so do we. Hoping we bring our A game to this one and show the country we belong in the top 10 when everything is said and done with the season.

7. Default Re: Ragin' Dave UTSA Bowl Game Breakdown

Good stuff RaginDave.

Thanks

UL Football There’s little doubt.

We are the best college football team in Louisiana! I never thought I could say it but after seeing Tech get manhandled by Georgia Southern, only LSU could give us a game.

9. Default Re: Ragin' Dave UTSA Bowl Game Breakdown

Thank you guys. It is fun doing these breakdowns. It also helps me when I watch the games on know who to look for on the opposing teams. I am ready for 2021 to start these again.

10. Default Re: There’s little doubt.

Staying with your theme, fun trivia. ...

Overall record for the last two years.

Louisiana 20-4
    LSU         20-5

Default Re: Ragin' Dave UTSA Bowl Game Breakdown

Outdoor stadium but sunny and a high of 70 and low 0f 50 and less than 20% chance of rain. Should be great for our fans and provide dry balls for us to excel. Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: Ragin' Dave UTSA Bowl Game Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Outdoor stadium but sunny and a high of 70 and low 0f 50 and less than 20% chance of rain. Should be great for our fans and provide dry balls for us to excel. Geaux Cajuns
    Yes. Although I have little personal experience I have heard it’s hard to excel with wet balls.... or was that blue balls?

13. UL Football Ragin' Cajuns strive to go out in style with bowl win over Roadrunners

In his first statement upon learning his No. 16-ranked Ragin’ Cajuns would be playing UTSA in the SERVEPRO First Responder Bowl on Saturday, UL coach Billy Napier immediately brought up his familiarity with Roadrunners’ first-year coach Jeff Traylor.

Napier’s recruiting trails in the past crossed paths with Traylor as a high school coach in Texas

14. UL Football UL's intangibles will be tested like never before in Saturday's bowl game

As much as any coach around, UL coach Billy Napier discusses the intangibles when analyzing his football team on a regular basis.

As his Ragin’ Cajuns prepare for Saturday’s 2:30 p.m. showdown with UTSA in the First Responder Bowl at Gerald J. Ford Stadium in Dallas, the chip on his team’s shoulder figures to be bigger than it’s ever been.

UL Football UTSA head coach Jeff Traylor tests positive for COVID-19, team still preparing for bowl game

FYI:
    UTSA head coach has tested positive for da Covid.
    Still plan to play the game.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information