McNeese 63

8. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs McNeese

FINAL

Louisiana 75
    McNeese 65

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 75, McNeese 65

Ring the bell. 5-1. Not bad.

10. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 75, McNeese 65

Bobby working on his enshrinement in Natchitoches HOF. Another decade ought to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post

Yep! Big Fish still the most underachieving, overpaid, staff in history!

Well, kinda related, McNeese WBB got dismantled by Baylor last night. 117-24. I'm still laughing. Hurricanes or not, that is unbelivable.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    It is 6 and 1. Still, I understand people feeling frustrated letting a 20 point lead slip. Free throws were the main problem last night. Shoot a normal percentage and the game never gets close. Maybe one day we will have a game in which both the threes and freebies fall. Who knows how long we will have to wait before a low turnover game occurs. Maybe when I am no longer here. Granted all the offensive fouls we are getting called for is strange. 7 last night occurred. Those dribble handoffs are not moving picks and should not be offensive fouls. Coaching staff needs to consult the officials prior to games and get clarification on how they will call that play. I guarantee coaches of our opponents are telling refs to look for that. Once you get a reputation for something like that it will keep happening until you address it. Best part of last night was another good game by freshman big man Isaiah Richards. He must like Saturdays as he had a good outing the prior week against Tech. I have a feeling that guy is all about winning and not worried about individual stats.

14. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 75, McNeese 65

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    It is 6 and 1. Still, I understand people feeling frustrated letting a 20 point lead slip. Free throws were the main problem last night. Shoot a normal percentage and the game never gets close. Maybe one day we will have a game in which both the threes and freebies fall. Who knows how long we will have to wait before a low turnover game occurs. Maybe when I am no longer here. Granted all the offensive fouls we are getting called for is strange. 7 last night occurred. Those dribble handoffs are not moving picks and should not be offensive fouls. Coaching staff needs to consult the officials prior to games and get clarification on how they will call that play. I guarantee coaches of our opponents are telling refs to look for that. Once you get a reputation for something like that it will keep happening until you address it. Best part of last night was another good game by freshman big man Isaiah Richards. He must like Saturdays as he had a good outing the prior week against Tech. I have a feeling that guy is all about winning and not worried about individual stats.
    You do know that coaching staff’s get the glory for seasons and career results. The players get the glory for individual games, and the coaches always get the blame for whatever weaknesses his teams have.

Bobby Big Fish is apparently immune from anything negative. Yet he choses who plays for Louisiana. He’s glorified beyond belief for so mediocre a record, especially here at Louisiana.

That’s all

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You do know that coaching staff’s get the glory for seasons and career results. The players get the glory for individual games, and the coaches always get the blame for whatever weaknesses his teams have.

Bobby Big Fish is apparently immune from anything negative. Yet he choses who plays for Louisiana. He’s glorified beyond belief for so mediocre a record, especially here at Louisiana.

That’s all
    I don't think Coach Marlin gets much glory. Many fans want a change while others are apathetic. Definitely not immune from any negative feedback as plenty is offered regularly on these forums. The administration seems OK with him however. They probably pay only partial attention to the remarks. Conference season will determine how they view the situation going forward.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information