Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Thoughts

Default Your Thoughts

Don’t know if this is or is in the making
    1) our Athletic Department should be 100% reimbursed for this fiasco, either by CC, Sunbelt Conference , or both
    2) Sunbelt should negotiate with a Bowl Committee and have Louisiana and CC
    PLAY in it for the Conference Championship and Bowl title

Default Re: Your Thoughts

Agreed!

You’re not going to get reimbursed. As far as I know, there is no signed agreement.

And yes, there should be another game. Will there be one? Listening to Cc fans and their coach and the fact that bowl games are pretty much out of the conference’s control, there’s no real chance.

I’m hoping that after the games play out tomorrow we get 1 of 2 things.

Cincy wins and the powers that be take advantage of this crazy opportunity.

And 2, we get paired in a bowl against a P5 because Covid has screwed everything and why not? It’s 2020 and several teams have already opted out.

Point 2.1 would have Cc play anyone and get crushed. I want to see their fans and coach sad.

Especially if coastal gets that NY6 payout.

We want coastal in a NY6 game. It bumps the payout for us and the rest of the teams in the conference big time.
    It is clearly in our best interest for Tulsa to beat Cincy

If we cant get reimbursed how about the next four games in this series on regular sked are home for us

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    If we cant get reimbursed how about the next four games in this series on regular sked are home for us
    Question, are conference opponents paid for road games. Or is it that each home team keeps all the proceeds for its home games? So you keep all the money for your four conference games played at your stadium but don't get anything for the four conference road games? I have no idea, that is why I am asking.

8. Default Re: Your Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Especially if coastal gets that NY6 payout.
    Theo pseudo representative should share their portion of the payout with the very real co-champion and visa versa.

The conference should foot the bill for a championship game.

Although we do have the longest active reg season road streak and it is a good q about the money i was looking at it more as a competitve adv penalty against them

This is what you get when you let the equivalent of a Section 8 trailer park in your conference. This one is on Benson and his golf addiction.

____ that.

And

____ them

The Cajuns should get reimbursed for the championship game out of the bowl money before the rest of the league gets a cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    The Cajuns should get reimbursed for the championship game out of the bowl money before the rest of the league gets a cut.
    This entire situation is BS and should really be making us reconsider our near future in this conference.

How many players did we have out with covid during our first game with Coastal? Wasn’t it also right after Acadiana was hit with a hurricane.

Poor SBC leadership, this would have been the highest viewed and biggest game of the year for our conference. Bigger than any bowl game outside NY6.

This is absolutely wrong on so many fronts.
    Last edited by cajun55; December 18th, 2020 at 09:46 pm. Reason: Spelling

Agree. 1 coach tested positive and cancelled so much for this conference. I’m more sad than anything. So many people were excited for this game outside of us fans. Trust me.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information