Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Your Thoughts

1. Default The year of the cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Don't talk that way about Coach Crywell. (or is it Cheatwell, I can never remember)
    .....So 2020 is the year of the cheaters......LSU with the basketball and treatment of the ladies on campus.....the COVID coastal carolinas’ dodging our game.....well the presidential elections certainly can be classified!

Default Re: Chadwell Named AP Coach of the Year

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....So 2020 is the year of the cheaters......LSU with the basketball and treatment of the ladies on campus.....the COVID coastal carolinas’ dodging our game.....well the presidential elections certainly can be classified!
    2021 Post of the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Well if any of you radical right wing extremists have any evidence of widespread voter fraud you might want to pass it on to trump and his trumpettes, because so far they haven’t been able to prove any in a court of law....which is the only place where it counts. But that’s because there isn’t any. In fact, the 2 times they were directly asked by judges if they were claiming systemic fraud in court the answer was a resounding NO.
    But keep sending your hard earned money to the worlds biggest grifter. He needs all the cash he can get, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Well if any of you radical right wing extremists have any evidence of widespread voter fraud you might want to pass it on to trump and his trumpettes, because so far they haven’t been able to prove any in a court of law....which is the only place where it counts. But that’s because there isn’t any. In fact, the 2 times they were directly asked by judges if they were claiming systemic fraud in court the answer was a resounding NO.
    But keep sending your hard earned money to the worlds biggest grifter. He needs all the cash he can get, lol.
    Please don’t do this. Let’s try to start out the new year right and keep the _____ing about politics in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Please don’t do this. Let’s try to start out the new year right and keep the _____ing about politics in the past.
    Believe he was responding to a previous post. Perhaps that is the one you should have quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Believe he was responding to a previous post. Perhaps that is the one you should have quoted.
    He just happened to be the last one so I quoted it. It’s wishful thinking on my part that everyone drops the crap. If they wanna talk about politics start an OT thread. Don’t turn a thread about sports into political BS. We had enough of that this past year between the two message boards and espn/sports tv in general.

8. Default Re: Chadwell Named AP Coach of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    So if i cheat on my taxes will i have to do so on multiple years returns in a "widespread" manner or can i be locked up for just once?

9. Default Re: The year of the cheaters

Also since only widespread fraus is the standard nobody will correct "honest mistakes" either?

10. Default Re: Chadwell Named AP Coach of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    So if i cheat on my taxes will i have to do so on multiple years returns in a "widespread" manner or can i be locked up for just once?
    Your first cogent question for 2021, maybe ever.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread Information