Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Thoughts

Default Re: Covidflop Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I don't get what you are saying. First you spout off about us "fans" _____ing and blaming everybody out there and you say its "unjust" but then you also in succession say that we got screwed out of one of the biggest opportunity's in our history....What is your point?
    sorry im answering your post out of order. my point was simply to say, its better for us to direct our anger at the correct place. just being angry and mad at everyone is not a good look. I have read a lot of bitterness just being released at too many people that dont have anything to do with what happened. as i type this out, maybe i forgot im on social media and should expect that type of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Geaux, Flames!!!
    Allons Flambeau!

Will be betting the OVER in that CCU/Liberty game.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    sorry im answering your post out of order. my point was simply to say, its better for us to direct our anger at the correct place. just being angry and mad at everyone is not a good look. I have read a lot of bitterness just being released at too many people that dont have anything to do with what happened. as i type this out, maybe i forgot im on social media and should expect that type of behavior.
    I have not seen anger being directed at everyone, only COVID Carolina and Keith Gill.

5. Default Re: Covidflop Carolina

Keith Gill, the perfect sleeper. Can anyone please tell me one thing he’s done well so far?

6. Default Re: Covidflop Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Keith Gill, the perfect sleeper. Can anyone please tell me one thing he’s done well so far?
    ....well regardless of the present situation.....a rising swamp lifts all pirogues...we seem to be rising each football season as a conference ranking and with that more money comes in with fewer splitting the bucks....If there is a greater amount handed to the champion,whatever Coastal gets, we should receive the equal.....however let’s pull for all the Belt teams!

Boomer, if I’m not mistaken we get same whether the Beach Chickens win or lose. I will definitely pull for GaSo to beat the Necks. I MIGHT even have been able to support the Hoax if they managed to make a bowl game, but no way the Conway Chicken shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    So, who is to blame then? Because I see a lot of people, myself included, ____ed at CCU itself for taking this route. My point earlier that you confirmed is that of course they play that NY6 bowl game in this same situation. Because that is where they wanted to be. They didn't want to play Troy and they didn't want to play us and I don't think they had any intention of doing so. It's ____ty that they made our team and fans travel there to only announce it on that evening.

I don't blame it on the conference as much as I do on CCU. They knew exactly what they were doing and the financial incentives I spoke about, that are now publically confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'll take absolutely nothing for 200 Alex.

Being a G5 is tough enough. To remove your brand from the airways by canceling your CCG on Championship Weekend is the biggest screwup I've seen in years. The Pac 12 model still put their game on air. Going forward this has to be the policy. This removes selfish motivation by coaches and puts the league first.

This is a Rustonian "we're waiting on a better bowl" screwup 10 fold.

Who was to blame for the liberty cancellation?
    Crusty Carolina or Liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    Pretty sure it was Liberty, since the whiners replaced that game with BYU at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Geaux, Flames!!!
    Well, there it is. I didn't think there was a single scenario that I would ever root for Liberty. But here we are.

If there was a way both schools could lose, I'd be all over it.

And since they can't end a bowl game in a tie, I'm going with Geaux Flames as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    Liberty

Coastal players in the stands at Myrtle Beach talking trash to some fans....probably App fans. But, shouldn't they be quarantined and not in the stands?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Coastal players in the stands at Myrtle Beach talking trash to some fans....probably App fans. But, shouldn't they be quarantined and not in the stands?
    I didn't see the game but if that is true, that makes the conference look like they were complicit with everything. It does make it look like they put CCU above the conference.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information