Thread: 2020 It's Crazy How Many Obstacles Louisiana Overcame to Geaux 10-1

1. UL Football 2020 It's Crazy How Many Obstacles Louisiana Overcame to Geaux 10-1

The No. 20-ranked UL Ragin’ Cajuns completed the wackiest football regular season ever after midnight eastern time in a way so fitting of 2020.

UL coach Billy Napier confounded Ragin’ Cajuns fans everywhere by instructing his senior quarterback Levi Lewis to run backwards 35 yards into his own end zone for a safety to pull Appalachian State within a field goal with 1:51 left on the clock.

2. Default Re: It's crazy how many obstacles 2020 Ragin' Cajuns have overcome

After looking at a story about the timeline of events leading up to the Fiesta Bowl with Louisiana opponent Iowa State, I was reminded about Foote's story on Louisiana's obstacle laden path through the 2020 season"

Though individual teams and fans may debate, it seems to me that the Ragin Cajuns went through more adversity than probably any team in the country.

This article by Foote was almost two weeks before the SunBelt Championship was cancelled. And yes an opponent's abrupt decision to back out of "championship" (with backing by the conference) is part of the adversity.

Still I would love to read a time-line of events as Louisiana trekked through the tumultuous, victorious 2020 football season.

Thread Information