Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/5/20 Games of Interest +Coastal

UL Football 12/5/20 Games of Interest +Coastal

2. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

9-0 vs 9-0 has to be the game.

Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Liberty is not 9-0, Liberty is 9-1. They lost to NC State 15-14 the week before last. So it is a 9-0 vs a 9-1 team.

Which by the way the Cajun/Chants game could be a 10-0 vs a 9-1 team and could have could have easily been a 10-1 team if we could have played UCA.

Man, I would love for college game day to come to Cajun Field.. Just wish it was for us vs CC in the big game. Championship weekend probably drives our title game down the totem pole.

I can’t think of an argument to go anywhere else, but I’m sure ESPN will find one.

Let’s finish strong and get them to Lafayette in the fall. I wasn’t sure I would live to see us ranked. I remember briefly we got votes during the Stokley era. It has been a great year of football. A nice diversion from da Vid.

8. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Let’s finish strong——— I wasn’t sure I would live to see us ranked. I remember briefly we got votes during the Stokley era.
    Votes but not ranked. So now your dreams have been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Votes but not ranked. So now your dreams have been answered.
    Nope. I got about 20 years left. Maybe long enough for a national championship?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I wasn’t sure I would live to see us ranked.
    Some of us our moment was the Saints making and winning a Super Bowl.

A UL team ranked #1 (baseball) and football being ranked is gravy for us. So who knows what the next 20 years will bless you with.

So.....I'm interested to see what the SBC does with this. They re-tweeted (with comment) the announcement that ESPN was headed to Conway. And, so far, that's it.

You would hope, by today, there would be a story with a quote from the Commissioner. You would hope the Commissioner's office would be on the phone lining up his appearance live on Gameday. You would hope the Commissioner would show up regardless and find a way to get on camera. You would hope the Commissioner would be reminding people Coastal is undefeated and worthy of NY6 consideration.

We can hope....can't we?

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    So.....I'm interested to see what the SBC does with this. They re-tweeted (with comment) the announcement that ESPN was headed to Conway. And, so far, that's it.

You would hope, by today, there would be a story with a quote from the Commissioner. You would hope the Commissioner's office would be on the phone lining up his appearance live on Gameday. You would hope the Commissioner would show up regardless and find a way to get on camera. You would hope the Commissioner would be reminding people Coastal is undefeated and worthy of NY6 consideration.

We can hope....can't we?
    Does the Sunbelt have a Commissioner? LOL!!!

USL got votes in either UPI or AP (don’t recall) in 1982 after starting 4-0

If there were betting odds on how hard the SBC office will work to promote this, I would take the under

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Does the Sunbelt have a Commissioner? LOL!!!
    We can hope.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information