Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/5/20 Games of Interest +Coastal

Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Let's hope they jump on the Cajuns and Coasties having a fantastic year and earning national respect. Perhaps several new SBC commercials featuring the two schools. I don't know I'm not a commissioner but it seems like the Belt isn't taking advantage of this.

I guess the "celebrity picker" would be dustin johnson, unless they wont ackowledge sunbelt winning on sec turf. But i nominate this guy as second choice:

Attached Images Attached Images  

They want that College game day bad!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I'm down! We beat App, Coastal beats BYU, we beat Coastal, Cincinnati and Marshall slip up, we jump over Tulsa and NY6 here we come!!

2020, what a year! Anyone know which bowl the G5 champion is slotted in this year? Geaux Cajuns!

5. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    I'm down! We beat App, Coastal beats BYU, we beat Coastal, Cincinnati and Marshall slip up, we jump over Tulsa and NY6 here we come!!

2020, what a year! Anyone know which bowl the G5 champion is slotted in this year? Geaux Cajuns!
    .......I think that our quest this year is to dream the impossible dream....but I do think we are capable of beating the heretofore unbeatable foe! Hey not a bad post borrowing a few thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I like their attitude! They and App make good rivals; we just need to start beating App!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Just announced, BYU to Conway, huge!

8. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

I'm not gonna lie, I think BYU is going to thrash CCU. I hope I am wrong, but I have watched both play and while Coastal is pretty good, BYU is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I think BYU is going to thrash CCU. I hope I am wrong, but I have watched both play and while Coastal is pretty good, BYU is legit.
    I agree with you, BYU is very good. I'm kinda surprised they didn't want the game in Provo and agreed to travel to Conway.

Rooting hard for CCU

BYU almost lost a a marginal UTSa team. Anything can happen on any given Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    BYU almost lost a a marginal UTSa team. Anything can happen on any given Saturday
    Coastal is a scrappy team at home with an elite offense... if both teams bring their A game we could be in for a shootout affair.... I like BYU but remember they have to fly 3 time zones and prepare in a short week... you are about to find out what kind of coach staff you got

UL Football Costal Carolina vs BYU - Football game this week!

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...rom%20%251%24s

Way to go👏! Both athletic departments deserve an applause.

ESPN can't deny a CFP top 10 slot to the winner of this game. I'm rooting for Costal this weekend.

14. Default Re: Costal Carolina vs BYU - Football game this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

Way to go��! Both athletic departments deserve an applause.

ESPN can't deny a CFP top 10 slot to the winner of this game. I'm rooting for Costal this weekend.
    They can barely conceive of Cincy being #7.

Yes they can.... And they will.....

Default Re: Costal Carolina vs BYU - Football game this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

Way to go��! Both athletic departments deserve an applause.

Wholeheartedly agree with kudos to the two athletic departments.

As far as the top 10 ranking being given to the winner, neither is in the top 10 now so I don't foresee either moving that much higher unless the game is a blowout and/or several teams above them lose. That's not to say the winner wouldn't deserve it, but we all know how this works.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information