I repeat NINE&ONE IS FUN.

Default Re: 9-1 is Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I repeat NINE&ONE IS FUN.
    Yes indeedy!!!

Roll On Cajuns!!!

Yes! If we can win a fugly game like this, there's a beatdown on the beach we're bringing.

And we're not done
    With the road we're on

Much will be talked about regarding last night. The game day thread was epic. This thread should be just as epic to talk about what we are seeing this year

9-1

A FG as time expires away from an undefeated season

National ranking

First time ever being able to say with a straight face that we are better than the evil empire to the east

Similarly first time ever we are better than App despite the crazy things last night

If Billy is truly moving on up to the east side thanks for bringing us here

We need now to capitalize and spend the money to bring in another top head coach

In these tough economic times we all need to up our RCAF contribution and finally upgrade our stadium

Good Times

I’m not good at linking opponents message boards but there is a classy post on Apps board congratulating the Cajuns and recognizing what we have done this year. Just sayin

We get to enjoy being 9-1 for 2 weeks. I love a big win then an off week to watch all the other games.

Beating App is just such a relief. Especially when it looked like we were going to blow it several times.

Being 10-1 will be even more fun!

10. Default Re: 9-1 is Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Being 10-1 will be even more fun!
    Its ok to jump the gun if the goal is ten and one.

11. Default Re: 9-1 is Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Its ok to jump the gun if the goal is ten and one.
    ......Just y’all’s thoughts with Marshall loosing where we will be in the polls? We really move ahead of Cusa and close to MWC.....there is money differential in those conference rankings!......Even with 3 losses App should stay up a bit I hope.....the 3 teams have a combo of 3 losses that beat them!

12. Default Re: 9-1 is Fun

Nine and one had never been done, and that's why I find it extremely fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ......Just y’all’s thoughts with Marshall loosing where we will be in the polls? We really move ahead of Cusa and close to MWC.....there is money differential in those conference rankings!......Even with 3 losses App should stay up a bit I hope.....the 3 teams have a combo of 3 losses that beat them!
    Combined 2 losses.
    Marshall 7-1
    Cajuns 9-1
    Coastal 10-0

14. Default Re: 9-1 is Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Combined 2 losses.
    Marshall 7-1
    Cajuns 9-1
    Coastal 10-0
    Yeah, I was thinking that too, while this is an extremely disappointing year for APP, it is not like they had a bad loss this year. Last year they lost to a weak Ga Southern Team, this year their 3 losses were to 3 Top 25 teams. I know it does not make them feel better, but they played well against all 3 of these teams. A combined point total of points. 10 point loss to Marshall, 11 point loss to Coastal and 3 point loss to UL.

Thread Information