Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47

Thread: G10: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

1. Default Re: Live Game Talk: UL vs. App. State

I just wanted to drop a comment on how good this team really is.

Obviously the overall quality hit a temporary snag with four forfeited punts.

And that snag exposes how good this team truly is.

At no time in Louisiana's 119 previous football seasons would a team have won any game against a quality opponent where it forfeited four punts. And that includes last years eleven win team.

This team, is amazing.

2. Default Re: Live Game Talk: UL vs. App. State

Just think where we would be had we defeated Coastal. I think our win vs Iowa State is better than their win vs BYU and everything else being equal on the schedule worst case we would be ranked 13th. Best case would be around 10 or 11 in my eyes.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

This team is absolutely nails, fearless, and supremely confident. No way UL gets beat a second time by the beach chickens, no F'n way...

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

Interesting about the question of our next coach though.
    Reality is : it is coming.
    Cannot deny Napier a larger stage to earn a national title
    He earned it.
    But who comes next?
    I mean at the end of NEXT season!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: UL vs. App. State

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Just think where we would be had we defeated Coastal. I think our win vs Iowa State is better than their win vs BYU and everything else being equal on the schedule worst case we would be ranked 13th. Best case would be around 10 or 11 in my eyes.
    This keeps crossing my mind as well. And to know that the football gods gave us a SECOND chance after they were penalized for having 2 players on the field with the same numbered jersey and we went 3 and out.

Elijah Mitchell would have had a big gain, but he didn’t look the ball into his hands. The Cajuns easily could have gained another 40 yards or so and kicked a game winning FG as time expired just as they did.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

Now, I’ve been wondering what happens if CCU “comes down” with the Rona and the CCG gets cancelled. Do they play the “we already beat them head to head card”, so we’re conference champs?

Default Re: Live Game Talk: UL vs. App. State

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    This keeps crossing my mind as well. And to know that the football gods gave us a SECOND chance after they were penalized for having 2 players on the field with the same numbered jersey and we went 3 and out.

Elijah Mitchell would have had a big gain, but he didn’t look the ball into his hands. The Cajuns easily could have gained another 40 yards or so and kicked a game winning FG as time expired just as they did.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

Now, I’ve been wondering what happens if CCU “comes down” with the Rona and the CCG gets cancelled. Do they play the “we already beat them head to head card”, so we’re conference champs?
    That's my theory but I think they will get the cough attack today and not be able to make it to Troy or the championship game!

Default Re: G10: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

We're playing for the FG

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47

Thread Information