Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 . LastLast

Thread: G10: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    While I kind of agree, this was still a win against a team receiving votes in the top 25, at their home field in the mountains, during the coldest part of the season and we still found a way to win. We need better to beat Coastal, but this was still good.
    When all the negative circumstances are processed through, this point will stand out. The best team won tonight. At their place. In their weather. Despite all that happened. Big night in Cajun country

Our true road game winning streak is getting crazy long. Not counting the conf champ games. It has to be leading the country

Dam, I missed the game maybe for the best. I watched the “highlights” but even they were ugly! Glad for the win but the long snapper needs something before the next game!

Pulling for Coastal in a big way tomorrow - either way, this will be the most nationally consequential SBC championship ever

Beating conference darling Zac Thomas feels good. Probably because he reminds me of Kolton Browning.

We did not look good winning this game and it was an ugly game on National TV Primetime. We probably won't gain much in the rankings. Glad we won, but it could have been so much better. I know people are just glad for the win, and I'm one of those, but at the national level, it matters how you win too. Now, on to beating CC next week.

Long snapper spotted app 11 points. If weather was good, we win this going away.

3rd and 2 call was a head scratcher, for sure. The safety call was scary but it worked out. We beat the hillbillies at their place, with their weather and our Boudreaux being they best player and our chances of keeping Billy a little longer just improved.

Box score.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.meId=401252117

Not often you see -104 rushing by "team"(or any individual). Tech tried a few years ago with their fourth and goal from inside their own 10.

Gave up no turnovers, no sacks. If not for Boudreaux, would have been a beatdown.

Since we can all laugh now where was Thibodeaux when all this Boudreeaux crap was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Hence getting your cherry busted. Still you ain't bragging about who it was, or in this case how it happened.
    gotcha, I'm hammered, watched game and didn't want to be a part of the ups and downs here. just super excited we won especially as someone who lives in Charlotte, Ive dealt with the crap talk from them for years.

Please BAW! Go somewhere with That sh—t. One of the best wins on the road in program history.

12. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Please BAW! Go somewhere with That sh—t. One of the best wins on the road in program history.
    .I can see why Bdreaux is a great snappervelocity is unreal and ergo the distance beyond the kickerno doubt the wet ball effected his total snap routine *team team team!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .I can see why Bdreaux is a great snappervelocity is unreal and ergo the distance beyond the kickerno doubt the wet ball effected his total snap routine *team team team!

Just hope it didn't mess with his psych to much and it carries over. If he was a professional golfer, that shotsnap.is already forgotten. But as you know, everyone will be waiting on the edge of their seats on his first snap against CC.

Congrats, Cajuns. That was a heck of a ballgame!

15. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 24, App. State 21

I'm up and watching the game again like any old ex-coach would be doing. I feel like a little kid that woke up on Christmas Day and got his Red Ryder BB gun he yearned for. I love this team and this University so much and I thank God and the Good Lord Jesus Christ for delivering this victory to us. Yeah, I know that this is just a football game to some of us. But we've waited so long to beat that team and I'm intent on savoring this win no matter how it transpired last night. Thank you, Lord for this long-awaited moment and Geaux Cajuns!!!!!

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 . LastLast

Thread Information