Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: MBB G3: Louisiana 84, LSU Shreveport 73

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs LSU Shreveport 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    So why isn’t he here?
    If I remember correctly he left not expecting to play basketball again, cajunsmike may remember

2. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs LSU Shreveport 4pm

Final

Louisiana 84
    Shreveport 73

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs LSU Shreveport 4pm

We owe the W to AkWuba

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 84, LSU Shreveport 73

Win( I’ll save the “good”part for later)

He was here for a full 4 years. He redshirted the 1st, played the 2nd, never made it on the court in the 3rd, then gave up his scholarship. He remained in school a 4th year and was still close to the team and was on the bench in street clothes. He got his degree and then moved on to LSU Shreveport as a grad transfer. He evidently got a 6th year to still be playing. I have no idea how he went from thinking his playing days were over to dropping 24 on us tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    He was here for a full 4 years. He redshirted the 1st, played the 2nd, never made it on the court in the 3rd, then gave up his scholarship. He remained in school a 4th year and was still close to the team and was on the bench in street clothes. He got his degree and then moved on to LSU Shreveport as a grad transfer. He evidently got a 6th year to still be playing. I have no idea how he went from thinking his playing days were over to dropping 24 on us tonight.
    He was the best player on the floor and it wasn’t that close. We don’t have a guard that breaks people down like he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    If I remember correctly he left not expecting to play basketball again, cajunsmike may remember
    Evans had back issues while here. I presume his health is fine now. Had he been healthy here, he would have been a contributor. In post game, Coach Marlin said he has a UL degree and one from LSU-S.

8. UL Basketball : Balanced Effort Leads Louisiana Past LSU-S, 84-73

Dou Gueye and Theo Akwuba each posted double-doubles with 17 point and 11 apiece and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball team won its 10th straight home opener with an 84-73 victory over a scrappy LSU-Shreveport squad on Saturday at the Cajundome.

9. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs LSU Shreveport 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Evans had back issues while here. I presume his health is fine now. Had he been healthy here, he would have been a contributor. In post game, Coach Marlin said he has a UL degree and one from LSU-S.
    Yes, believe me Kadavion would not have been on the bench with the Cajuns if their had been issues. From what I remember he wanted to play but did not think he would ever play again. The little bit he played for us, he showed he had flashes to be very good. I am thrilled to see that he may be in better health and was able to continue to play basketball, but more importantly the kid graduated and remember that is why he came to school in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I don’t want to lose, but if it happens, could it please be a nice long nail in a coffin
    Gonna take a lot more than that unfortunately. Marlin must have microfilm on the brass or something as he isn't going anywhere.

11. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 84, LSU Shreveport 73

It was nice to see that Jacobi Gordon made the court. If for nothing else but it makes us a little deeper until we get a few more players back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information