Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SunBelt Championship Game Set

1. UL Football SunBelt Championship Game Set

The #14 ranked Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (9-0, 7-0 Sun Belt) will host the #20 ranked Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (8-1, 6-1 Sun Belt) in the 2020 Sun Belt Conference Football Championship game on Saturday, Dec. 19, at 11 am Central (noon ET)

The game will air on either ESPN or ESPN2

Default Re: SunBelt Championship Game Set

Glad to hear they set a time. Now I need to know how/if we can get tickets to the game. Making a pre-Christmas trip out there. Hopefully we can attend.

We are making this trip, also. Bring your sticks. I'm gonna try to do a couple of 36- hole days.

It’ll be a history and drinking trip for us. Fly up to Savannah on Monday morning for a couple days of Southern history and entertainment then up to Charleston for 2 days of the same. End it with 2 days on the beach at Myrtle and hopefully an SBC championship trophy to bring home on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Glad to hear they set a time. Now I need to know how/if we can get tickets to the game. Making a pre-Christmas trip out there. Hopefully we can attend.
    UL should get an allotment as long as fans are allowed to attend. Post information if you find out anything and I'll do the same.

Unless something changes, the state of SC has been, comparatively, pretty lax with Covid restrictions.

It’ll be a history and drinking trip for us. Fly up to Savannah on Monday morning for a couple days of Southern history and entertainment then up to Charleston for 2 days of the same. End it with 2 days on the beach at Myrtle and hopefully an SBC championship trophy to bring home on Sunday.
    Brother, you are going to love Savannah, its a fantastic town. Web sites, travel guides, etc don't do it justice. You have to see it to believe it. Take a ghost tour, the old town is extremely haunted. In fact, Charleston pales in comparison to Savannah.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Brother, you are going to love Savannah, its a fantastic town. Web sites, travel guides, etc don't do it justice. You have to see it to believe it. Take a ghost tour, the old town is extremely haunted. In fact, Charleston pales in comparison to Savannah.
    Thanks a bunch. We’ll be there at noon Monday and plan on being there until Wednesday afternoon. We’re staying in the historic district along the river.

9. Default Re: SunBelt Championship Game Set

Agreed. Savannah is a great town.

Then your hotel is haunted....For a great lunch, try the Green Truck, its not bad. Not going to say its Lafayette good, but it can hold its own. Some of the restaurants along East Bay and along River street are good as well. In true RaginPagen.com spirit, try Vic's on the River...

Then your hotel is haunted....For a great lunch, try the Green Truck, its not bad. Not going to say its Lafayette good, but it can hold its own. Some of the restaurants along East Bay and along River street are good as well. In true RaginPagen.com spirit, try Vic's on the River...

Lady & Son's?

Just found out that the RCAF will be handling the tickets. They will have ticket order forms that they will allocate tickets from.

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    UL should get an allotment as long as fans are allowed to attend. Post information if you find out anything and I'll do the same.
    The email concerning ticket purchasing came in this morning. I ordered mine in the teal section.

RCAF will start the allocation process on Monday. Deadline to order is Friday.

The email concerning ticket purchasing came in this morning. I ordered mine in the teal section.

RCAF will start the allocation process on Monday. Deadline to order is Friday.
    Thanks Budda!

I guess I didnt make the cut the only email I have gotten recently was the December newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information