Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

Default Re: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

Being 0-8 against these guys should get us pretty warmed up!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Being 0-8 against these guys should get us pretty warmed up!

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    I thought it was 0-4?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I thought it was 0-4?
    Napier is 0-4

The all time series we are 0-8

4. UL Football Cajuns continue to pursue first win over Mountaineers

Two programs that may know each other more than any two football programs in the country square off at 7:30 p.m. Friday on ESPN when the No. 20 UL Ragin’ Cajuns meet the Appalachian State Mountaineers at Kidd Brewer Stadium in Boone, N.C.

5. Default Re: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Napier is 0-4

The all time series we are 0-8
    ------Wasn't part of the Marshall loss due to the TE fumbling right at the goal line about to score???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ------Wasn't part of the Marshall loss due to the TE fumbling right at the goal line about to score???
    Yes he was at around the 15 I believe. They would still have to get a stop and score again as they were down 10 at the time.

7. Ragin' Cajuns FB: No. 20 Louisiana Heads to Appalachian State for Title Game Rematch

Coming off a monster win at ULM, No. 20 Louisiana heads to Boone, N.C., to take on Appalachian State on Friday, Dec. 4. A rematch of the last two Sun Belt Conference Championship Games, the contest is slated to kick off at 7:30 p.m. CST in front of a national audience on ESPN.

Well, there was a bit more to it than that. It was like 4th and 6 from midfield. TE caught pass over the middle and was rumbling unopposed toward endzone when a DB came from behind and punched the ball out. No attempt to tackle him. That fumble visibly deflated the whole team. It snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

9. Default Re: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by AppAlum1 View Post
    Well, there was a bit more to it than that. It was like 4th and 6 from midfield. TE caught pass over the middle and was rumbling unopposed toward endzone when a DB came from behind and punched the ball out. No attempt to tackle him. That fumble visibly deflated the whole team. It snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Now I remember that play.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    It was cold in LA yesterday and will be cool throughout the week. It we can’t play when it gets below 40, we have no business winning a conference title.
    I generally try to limit QB Club information I share but I will pass this on. Coach Napier said yesterday that they welcome the challenge of competing in poor weather conditions. In fact he said he hopes it snows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I generally try to limit QB Club information I share but I will pass this on. Coach Napier said yesterday that they welcome the challenge of competing in poor weather conditions. In fact he said he hopes it snows.
    Both teams are in the same conditions, we just need to go there and beat them straight up. The APP STATE BEATDOWN.

12. Default Re: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Both teams are in the same conditions, we just need to go there and beat them straight up. The APP STATE BEATDOWN.
    Actually the same conditions don’t effect teams equally unless they’re both have similar experiences in those conditions.

That’s not always the case though. I’m sure Hud was happy with the heat and humidity when Boise rolled us up in the first possession never looking back. Sometimes you’re so much better the conditions don’t matter.

No snow, but a steady, light, rain is expected...not a South Louisiana downpour as that rarely happens in the high country in the winter...but as always, I reserve the right to be wrong...

14. Default Re: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

Slow wet drizzle in the cold is awful for everyone.

15. Default Re: Ragin' Dave APP STATE Breakdown

The only person the depth chart that is (somewhat of a surprise) is Sonny Hazard being out, with an upper body injury. The rest of the 2/3 deep looks like we will have our normal players playing.

WR--Errol Rodgers, Dontae Fleming, Calif Gossett, Jalen Williams, Devon Pauley, Dalen Cambre, Peter Leblanc and Kyren Lacy.

RB's--Elijah Mitchell, Trey Ragas, Chris Smith and Michael Orphey Jr.

QB--Levi Lewis, Jaiave Magalei and Chandler Fields.

TE--Neal Johnson, Pearse Migl, Johnny Lumpkin and Hunter Bergeron

OL--Carlos Rubio, Zach Robertson, Ken Marks, Tyler Brown, Shane Vallot, Luke Junkunc, O'Cyrus Torrence, David Hudson, Cole Prudhomme, Max Mitchell and Jax Harrington.

DL---Andre Jones, Andre Landry, Kendall Wilkerson, Tayland Humphrey, Davin Hutchison, Ja'Quane Nelson, ZiYon Hill, Mason Narcisse, Malcolm Rollins

LB--Joe Dillon, Chauncy Manac, Andre Riley, Tyler Guidry, Ja'len Johnson, Patrick Mensah, Jayrin Wilson, Lorenzo McCaskill, Kris Moncrief, Ferrod Gardner, Jourdan Quibodeaux and Jasper Williams.

CB--Eric Garror, Trey Amos, Mekhi Garner and AJ Washington

S--Cameron Solomon, Bralen Trahan, Percy Butler and Kam Pedescleaux

PK--Kenneth Almendares and Nate Snyder

P--Rhys Byrns

LS--Paul Boudreaux and Troy Kructen

H--Dalen Cambre and Rhys Byrns

KR--Chris Smith, Dontae Fleming, Elijah Mitchell and Trey Ragas

PR --Eric Garror and Dontae Fleming.

Injuries--Cassius Allen, Brandon Bishop, Kyle Peirre, Trevor Russell, Christian Sabatini, Cory Marshall, Sonny Hazard and TJ Wisham.

https://twitter.com/CJunot/status/13...110656/photo/1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information