Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/5/20 Games of Interest +Coastal

1. Default Re: Costal Carolina vs BYU - Football game this week!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    They can barely conceive of Cincy being #7.

Yes they can.... And they will.....
    ........I’ll say this that the 4 teams playing this weekend are very good——-Appy, Cajuns, Coastal, and BYU!

2. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Coastal is a scrappy team at home with an elite offense... if both teams bring their A game we could be in for a shootout affair.... I like BYU but remember they have to fly 3 time zones and prepare in a short week... you are about to find out what kind of coach staff you got
    .......Now if you have some OOC friends coaching to give you some scoop....big advantage......say a big 12 calling Nap for I St scoop!!

Default Re: Costal Carolina vs BYU - Football game this week!

I’m legit looking fwd to this game

4. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .......Now if you have some OOC friends coaching to give you some scoop....big advantage......say a big 12 calling Nap for I St scoop!!
    Billy should never do that.

Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

BYU is legit. They are a very physical team on both sides of the ball and well coached. Obviously, I think it would be best for us and everyone in the SBC if Coastal won but it will definitely require their best game. I'm just proud they were able to get BYU to travel.

Wow. I just saw this on ESPN and thought they’d made a mistake. What a game now!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I agree with you, BYU is very good. I'm kinda surprised they didn't want the game in Provo and agreed to travel to Conway.
    The game is in Conway because of College Gameday. ESPN made the decision for them. It takes time and logistics to produce the show and they were already deep into it. I doubt they wanted to broadcast from a venue without a game.

Quote Originally Posted by suprcajun View Post
    The game is in Conway because of College Gameday. ESPN made the decision for them. It takes time and logistics to produce the show and they were already deep into it. I doubt they wanted to broadcast from a venue without a game.
    Why does our website still show TBA for the game time for the Championship game at Coastal on the 19th? I thought it was set for 11:00 am.

9. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    BYU is legit. They are a very physical team on both sides of the ball and well coached. Obviously, I think it would be best for us and everyone in the SBC if Coastal won but it will definitely require their best game. I'm just proud they were able to get BYU to travel.
    Make no mistake, BYU needs this game in the biggest way. They’re trying to get into the New Year Day Bowl. Plus there’s a certain level of confidence that they win this top 20 game with ease. It’s a win win. ESPN might even be paying all their expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Make no mistake, BYU needs this game in the biggest way. They’re trying to get into the New Year Day Bowl. Plus there’s a certain level of confidence that they win this top 20 game with ease. It’s a win win. ESPN might even be paying all their expenses.
    Coastal doesn't have that kind of jack...of course ESPN has a hand in paying for this game, its set up just like their college basketball bracket buster games.

Excellent job by both ADs! I am pulling for CC as well.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

12. Default Re: College Game day at Coastal???

I answered why I thought BYU would accept the road game. IMO they can’t get to the NY6 game without another impressive win vs a ranked team. So yes the doe is coming from ESPN, but BYU needs the game way more than Coastal.

I'm a Chanticleers fan this weekend!

Geaux Beach Chickens!

Note that Game Day shows the Lafayette Leopards in the 20th slot

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information