Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Who is responsible for promoting Louisiana?

Default Re: Who is responsible for promoting Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So I was curious as to Texas’s 2021 OOC schedule beyond us and went to their football website. Unlike us, however, they don’t appear to provide links to future schedules.

However, I clicked on 2000 season since that’s when we last played them, and noticed they had on the schedule “Houston”, but used the logo for Houston Community College. Thought to myself “WTH?”. So I went to UofH’s 2000, and sure enough they played Texas.

Wonder if kind of similar to what we’ve complained about teams doing with us, using the Lafayette College logo, etc. Did whomever set up the Texas athletic website back then do that as a dig at U of H??
    I’ve noticed that we have used Houston Baptist’s logo on our past schedules when referring to university of Houston. Up until 2002 I think and then they(.UL website) changed it to the UH logo. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So I was curious as to Texas’s 2021 OOC schedule beyond us and went to their football website. Unlike us, however, they don’t appear to provide links to future schedules.

However, I clicked on 2000 season since that’s when we last played them, and noticed they had on the schedule “Houston”, but used the logo for Houston Community College. Thought to myself “WTH?”. So I went to UofH’s 2000, and sure enough they played Texas.

Wonder if kind of similar to what we’ve complained about teams doing with us, using the Lafayette College logo, etc. Did whomever set up the Texas athletic website back then do that as a dig at U of H??
    thats amazing! wow, thanks for posting.

meanwhile fbs schedules has them playing us, at arkansas, then hosting rice, all in sept.

wow i dont remember that season at all, lol. as i was deployed much if the year, but wow what a dumpster fire for us. one could argue the 40 point loss to a high ranked texas could have been our best game, lol. seems we could avoided a law suit and fired the coach that year

and i actually went to that holiday bowl between tx and oregon, crazy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information