Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Completely different outcome if brock Purdy stays healthy, not saying that 49ers would have won the game but you can’t compare what Brock Purdy was capable of doing in the game to white Josh Johnson was ever going to do in their football game
    So would you explain just how Mr. Irrelevant was going to save the day against an Eagles team with 70 sacks on the season at home. I can't wait to see which ISU Vs. Texas Tech tape you're gonna pull out of your.... film study to justify this one. Hasan Reddick, Cox, Suh, Sweat, Hargrave, Graham, Dean, CJGJ & the whole company were primed to destroy the young man. Mr. Irrelevant just like Cinderella was nice little children's fairy tale. And hopefully, maybe the kid will actually make it in this league. But it sure as hell wasn't gonna Sunday afternoon in Philadelphia in the NFC championship game.

The only thing possibly different would have been the final beat down number. The more that kid would have gone back to pass, the more that defense would have eaten him alive. The funny part is Dallas could have done to the 49ers exactly what the Eagles did. But they were too stupid to play big boy football. They actually thought Dak would throw them to a win on the road in the playoffs. Now Kellen Moore has a moving van in front of his house.

2. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So would you explain just how Mr. Irrelevant was going to save the day against an Eagles team with 70 sacks on the season at home. I can't wait to see which ISU Vs. Texas Tech tape you're gonna pull out of your.... film study to justify this one. Hasan Reddick, Cox, Suh, Sweat, Hargrave, Graham, Dean, CJGJ & the whole company were primed to destroy the young man. Mr. Irrelevant just like Cinderella was nice little children's fairy tale. And hopefully, maybe the kid will actually make it in this league. But it sure as hell wasn't gonna Sunday afternoon in Philadelphia in the NFC championship game.

The only thing possibly different would have been the final beat down number. The more that kid would have gone back to pass, the more that defense would have eaten him alive. The funny part is Dallas could have done to the 49ers exactly what the Eagles did. But they were too stupid to play big boy football. They actually thought Dak would throw them to a win on the road in the playoffs. Now Kellen Moore has a moving van in front of his house.
    If you reread my post you will see I said I don’t think it would have chances who won or lost. But there is no question a healthy Purdy would have given them a better chance than a bum like Josh Johnson, a Brock Purdy who was unable to throw the ball 5 yards or Christian mccaffery. With a healthy Purdy in the game the score was 7-0 Philly on a bad bad call. Purdy would have allowed the 49ers to have something resembling an offense. Without him they were never going to sustain any offense. Not to mention the amazing bad officiating at the end of the first half that allowed Philly to extend drives.

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    If you reread my post you will see I said I don’t think it would have chances who won or lost. But there is no question a healthy Purdy would have given them a better chance than a bum like Josh Johnson, a Brock Purdy who was unable to throw the ball 5 yards or Christian mccaffery. With a healthy Purdy in the game the score was 7-0 Philly on a bad bad call. Purdy would have allowed the 49ers to have something resembling an offense. Without him they were never going to sustain any offense. Not to mention the amazing bad officiating at the end of the first half that allowed Philly to extend drives.
    I think San Fran was able to sustain all the offense they were going to sustain all day long when they got that break on the ball that hit the camera wire & the penalty after JJ came in the game. It looked to me like Philly was taken by surprise with how easy this game was gonna be after being told how great the 49ers were & lost grip for a few minutes which the 9ers being a good, not great team took advantage of. Once they got that score you can bet the Eagles defense had a come to Jesus meeting on the bench & were born again into the kingdom of complete & utter domination no matter who that niner team brought, or didn't bring to town.

Btw, nothing kept the 9ers from signing a veteran free agent for a game, or three as an insurance policy. That's all part of being "the best team in the NFL." which was all the rage by the paid talking heads for the past few weeks. The bottom line is the 49ersjust weren't as good as they were being billed & Philly was way better than their billing.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27

Thread Information