Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

1. NFL, NBA, MLB Re: Elijah Mitchell

To me, personally, this would be a complete steal of the draft to take Elijah Mitchell in the 7th round. I think EM is the most complete back we have ever had, even more than Elijah McGuire. He has speed, power and athletism like very few we have had in the past. I was thinking more of 5th round for EM and 6-7 for Trey Ragas.

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

If he cleans up his pass protection skills, I agree with Dave, late 4th or early 5th. He's got too many skill sets to last any longer than that. Will there be pro-days this year or has that been covid cancelled?

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Get ready NFL!
    Eli Jah is coming.

4. NFL, NBA, MLB Elijah Mitchell a 49er

After a stellar 2019 campaign, in which he ran for over 1,100 yards and 16 rushing touchdowns, Mitchell opted to return to the Ragin’ Cajuns. A rugged, tough, downhill runner, Mitchell understands which hole to hit and has the ability to run to daylight.

Default Re: NFL Scouting Report: Elijah Mitchell - Running Back Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

WHAT!?!?
    “ Mitchell opted to return to the Ragin’ Cajuns. ”
    ?!?!?

Default Re: NFL Scouting Report: Elijah Mitchell - Running Back Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    WHAT!?!?
    “ Mitchell opted to return to the Ragin’ Cajuns. ”
    ?!?!?
    For 2020.

Ah yes
    Please excuse my “lack of inattention to detail”

8. NFL, NBA, MLB Elijah Mitchell: 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview Series

Recent NFL draft history has proven teams can find productive running backs in the later rounds, getting great value at a key position that can keep their offensive attack balanced.

One such gem in the 2021 draft class? Louisiana’s Elijah Mitchell, who leaves the Ragin’ Cajuns for the next level after totaling 3,864 total yards and an astounding 46 touchdowns (41 rushing, five receiving).

9. NFL, NBA, MLB 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: RB Elijah Mitchell, Louisiana

Former two-star recruit out of Erath High School in Erath, Louisiana, where he played both running back and wide receiver. He was the 118th Louisiana recruit in the 2017 cycle. Was named Second-Team All-Sun Belt in 2018 & 2019 and was First Team All-Sun Belt in 2020.

10. NFL, NBA, MLB Elijah Mitchell Fantasy Football Rookie Profile

Elijah Mitchell committed to the University of Louisiana as a two-star receiver. It did not take long for the Ragin’ Cajuns to realize that his square frame was better suited for the running back position. The natural pass-catching ability of Elijah Mitchell is part of what is going to lead him to be impactful at the NFL level.

11. NFL, NBA, MLB Elijah Mitchell: Drafted by the 49ers

Footwork: 5
    Vision: 5
    Patience: 6
    Elusiveness: 6
    Contact Balance: 5
    Break Tackle Ability (when a defender has a hand on him): 8
    Game Speed: 7
    Burst: 8
    Hands: 7
    Route Running: 8.5
    Run Toughness: 9

12. NFL, NBA, MLB UL's Elijah Mitchell hoping to hear name called in NFL draft

Elijah Mitchell is typically a man of few words.

Unlike some athletes of his generation, he prefers to do his talking on the field.

13. NFL, NBA, MLB Cajuns Running Back Elijah Mitchell

Louisiana football loses two of its most productive running backs in program history this weekend to the NFL - Trey Ragas and Elijah Mitchell.

Mitchell is an Erath product, and from one small school to another, his journey has all been about proving doubters wrong.

Default Re: 2021 Draft Watch: Elijah Mitchell

3 rounds and and something like only 4 RB taken so far. The NFL has changed. Well never see another Barry Sanders. By that I mean a game changing RB that has the longevity to produce all-pro number for years. Pittsburg proved it can tell star RB to take a hike and still compete.

Default Re: 2021 Draft Watch: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    3 rounds and and something like only 4 RB taken so far. The NFL has changed. Well never see another Barry Sanders. By that I mean a game changing RB that has the longevity to produce all-pro number for years. Pittsburg proved it can tell star RB to take a hike and still compete.
    Harris would be a top 5 pick 10 years ago now. The position is completely devauled

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information