Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

“I read on ragin pagin that when picking up the last first down of the game, the runner is supposed to stay in bounds. I was just trying to show mahomes that and keep him in bounds, and not subject him to bad threads, not really a late hit”- signed joseph ossai, bengals

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    “I read on ragin pagin that when picking up the last first down of the game, the runner is supposed to stay in bounds. I was just trying to show mahomes that and keep him in bounds, and not subject him to bad threads, not really a late hit”- signed joseph ossai, bengals
    That’s pretty good hahaha

NFL RBs take an absolute beating every game. I remember reading somewhere that the after career of an NFL running back is 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That is a major issue. I feel for the kid but he just can’t stay healthy. Not good.

Odd too. He literally closed out the game vs. the Cowboys and now can’t play in the biggest game of the season thus far. I can only imagine how frustrating this is for him.
    That's what happens when the magic juice wears off. it's why the 9ers can't win a super bowl even though they make everyone think they're the best team in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Omg There is a Josh Johnson sighting.

If the 49ers win this game with Johnson at qb. This will be crazy.
    There was a 0.0 per cent chance the 49ers were winning this game with anyone they currently have on their roster at QB.

Don’t look now. 7-7.
    Don't look now. The final was 31-7. I believe I predicted 38-10 on the radio Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Don't look now. The final was 31-7. I believe I predicted 38-10 on the radio Friday.
    what time, what station?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    That's what happens when the magic juice wears off. it's why the 9ers can't win a super bowl even though they make everyone think they're the best team in the league.
    bwk says they make everyone think they are best in league…
    but bwk also successfully predicted they were not the best in league, hmmm….

9. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

Completely different outcome if brock Purdy stays healthy, not saying that 49ers would have won the game but you can’t compare what Brock Purdy was capable of doing in the game to white Josh Johnson was ever going to do in their football game

Completely different outcome if brock Purdy stays healthy, not saying that 49ers would have won the game but you can’t compare what Brock Purdy was capable of doing in the game to white Josh Johnson was ever going to do in their football game
    Very true, but I didn't know Josh Johnson was white.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Very true, but I didn't know Josh Johnson was white.LOL
    LOL! I didn't think Josh Johnson was that bad when he was with the Broncos briefly, but he's definitely not a playoff-winning QB. I really wish we could've gotten a Bengals-49ers Super Bowl, but instead I have to watch Patrick Mahomes, which makes me sick! #chiefssuck!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    LOL! I didn't think Josh Johnson was that bad when he was with the Broncos briefly, but he's definitely not a playoff-winning QB. I really wish we could've gotten a Bengals-49ers Super Bowl, but instead I have to watch Patrick Mahomes, which makes me sick! #chiefssuck!
    It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Purdy didn't get injured and could throw the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    JJ likely ran scout team all week leading up to the game. That makes a big difference when thrown in the fire like that.

14. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

I don’t think a full game of Purdy would have made a difference . . . Every week they have more and more film on him and how he personally attacks defenses and with McCaffery hobbled and MITCHEL out, the 49’s had a long row to hoe . . .

15. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell part 2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I don’t think a full game of Purdy would have made a difference . . . Every week they have more and more film on him and how he personally attacks defenses and with McCaffery hobbled and MITCHEL out, the 49’s had a long row to hoe . . .
    ……McCaff’s TD was one of the best runs ever!

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information