Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    There is a small contingent on this board that will tell you that he is one of the smartest people they have ever met. Well I can say that I did meet him finally and I hope he is not the smartest person I will ever meet.
    Not all of us can orbit in the midst of your intelligence. All hail Ragin ONE.

Cutting against the grain in open field has nothing to do with who you are playing. It has to do with athletics.

It doesn’t matter at the end because it worked out. Mostly be SF defense is the best in the league and Dallas offense was inept under McCarthy and Prescott.
    He was like 6 inches from the sideline before he got his head picked up good. The man was flying. He looked as fast as Mostert on that play. I'd like to know what chemical concoctions they feed the players in San Fransisco while training.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I believe that Hurts is healthy and SF has a couple of three things working against them . . . health of McCaffery and Mitchel and more and more game film on Purdy . . . As good as Maholmes is and as much as I believe they will shoot him up with cortisone I don't see him being as effective as he normally is and the Bungles have had their number, so I see the Eagles and the Bungles in the Super Bowl . . .
    The main thing the 49ers have going against them is a rookie QB going against an Eagles team which almost tied the NFL record for sacks in a season on the road. They also have to stop a mobile QB which they haven't proven they can do a single time this season. The schedule favored the 9ers ever since the halfway point & that is why everyone thinks they are better than they are. They're a good team. But Philly has been The best team in the NFC by a stretch for the whole season. And Jalen Hurts is the best QB in the NFC.

In the AFC, the Chiefs will win IF they don't try to win the game on every single play. They have to stay balanced & not make any stupid turnovers. If they do that, they will put Cincy away. IF not Cincinnati will win because they're not gonna make stupid mistakes & cost themselves a game. Either way the super bowl is being played in KC tomorrow afternoon.

4. Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

There are no games tomorrow afternoon . . .

There are no games tomorrow afternoon . . .
    Vic, you are the only guy in this room that I would trust to tell me if I had a booger hanging out of my nose at a UL game. The rest would snicker behind my back & make sport. You however, would pay the sound man to get on the stadium PA system & let me know about that old big green monster. Thanks

6. Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

You are getting as bad as B4H with your tangents . . . FYI, this is not a thread on boogers . . .

7. Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

You are getting as bad as B4H with your tangents . . . FYI, this is not a thread on boogers . . .
    You just made BWK's point.

8. Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

. . . I would have hated to have him sit in front of the TV all day long with his big green booger in his nose waiting for NFL football to come on . . . the thread is about NFL football and when it will be played next . . . booger or not . . . correct . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Vic, you are the only guy in this room that I would trust to tell me if I had a booger hanging out of my nose at a UL game. The rest would snicker behind my back & make sport. You however, would pay the sound man to get on the stadium PA system & let me know about that old big green monster. Thanks
    Ahem…that would require Vic to go to a game.

10. Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Ahem…that would require Vic to go to a game.
    . . . who said Vic was not at the game . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So did Big Buds as he well reminded us.
    No…you called me out. Let’s get the facts straight.

now it has to be a head first slide?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Dallas did get the ball back! Luckily a punt return for TD didn’t happen or god forbid a Hail Mary! Just happy it didn’t bite Eli in the butt.
    why would God forbid a Hail Mary? Kind of seems like the point

There is a small contingent on this board that will tell you that he is one of the smartest people they have ever met. Well I can say that I did meet him finally and I hope he is not the smartest person I will ever meet.
    So that means he is the smartest so far that you have met

15. Default Re: Eljah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    So that means he is the smartest so far that you have met
    Yea. That is exactly how you interpreted that.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . LastLast

Thread Information