Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

On to the NFC championship game! Defense won the game, Niners were lethargic on offense.

17 for 53 rushing, 3 rec for 18. Over 1,100 rushing on the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    On to the NFC championship game! Defense won the game, Niners were lethargic on offense.

17 for 53 rushing, 3 rec for 18.
    Yeah, but Eli did his job. It's him, Debo & George Kittle on offense. great special teams tonight for San Fran as well as defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Yeah, but Eli did his job. It's him, Debo & George Kittle on offense. great special teams tonight for San Fran as well as defense.
    That stiff arm / face mask call was brutal. Glad he has another week to showcase.

Play calling was awful early. Was said that that the first 25 plays was scripted. I still don't understand that reasoning. You do that but after the first 3 series you got to adjust. Why wait to halftime to change. Idk that why I don't make millions I guess. Oh and FTP. Geaux Eli

Happy for Eli, but damn, it's hard to root for the 49ers.

6. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That stiff arm / face mask call was brutal. Glad he has another week to showcase.
    ….lHe is lucky that the fingers that weren’t intentionally gotten into the mask weren’t twisted and broken…especially in the cold! Think that the mask wasn’t grabbed but the fingers got caught….well I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Play calling was awful early. Was said that that the first 25 plays was scripted. I still don't understand that reasoning. You do that but after the first 3 series you got to adjust. Why wait to halftime to change. Idk that why I don't make millions I guess. Oh and FTP. Geaux Eli
    Yeah, you’d think after two three and outs the playbook would get burned, but no, Niners went two more times three and out. Then Jimmy G threw the red zone pick and next series Mitchell gets hit with the face mask call also in the red zone. Amazing SF won with that kind of start.

8. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

The article should be plastered along with cULture posts and info out to all high schools and recruits!

9. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    The article should be plastered along with cULture posts and info out to all high schools and recruits!
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Do it Boomer!

Go Rams F the 49ers (except Eli )

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    Go Rams F the 49ers (except Eli )
    Frankly, F both those franchises! With that said I’m heavy on pulling for Elijah…good for the brand!

Frankly, F both those franchises! With that said I’m heavy on pulling for Elijah…good for the brand!
    Same here. It would be cool to see the 9ers take down the bengals in the super bowl. The bengals love from all these lsu fans around here is nauseating

Yeah, the little of me that follows the nfl follows UL guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Same here. It would be cool to see the 9ers take down the bengals in the super bowl. The bengals love from all these lsu fans around here is nauseating
    That would be my attraction to the super bowl.

Time to que up "Eli's coming"!

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information