Thread: Let More Fans Into EKL

ragin50 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

UL Volleyball Let More Fans Into EKL

Are they still not allowing any fans at the games?

Default Re: Another Ranking!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    They should.

Even with strict distancing (every third row) a 1,000 seat venue should be able to get at least 150 or so.

ragin50 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    They should.

Even with strict distancing (every third row) a 1,000 seat venue should be able to get at least 150 or so.
    Every third row is B.S. Let people go to the games and live their lives. If you don't want to go and are scared, I respect that, stay home. Don't dictate to those of us who want to go and support our athletes.

Every third row is B.S. Let people go to the games and live their lives. If you don't want to go and are scared, I respect that, stay home. Don't dictate to those of us who want to go and support our athletes.
    I'm not commenting on anything except your very basic question on are they allowing fans. They should.

There is room for fans even under the strictest interpretations. Looser interpretations are as varied as can be and the topic is a bottomless pit rabbit hole that isn't worth my time.

If you really wanted to go to the games you would know the answer to your own question.

Agreed. Petty decisions about Covid continue to widdle away and ruin the fabric upon which this country was founded. Most are well aware of the dangers of the virus now, who the more vulnerable are and know what steps they need to take for their own safety. We need for things to move in the direction of allowing individuals to bear the lion’s share of their on protection.
    CajunVic

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

PA Announcer last night said that fans are encouraged to go to the volleyball game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Agreed. Petty decisions about Covid continue to widdle away and ruin the fabric upon which this country was founded. Most are well aware of the dangers of the virus now, who the more vulnerable are and know what steps they need to take for their own safety. We need for things to move in the direction of allowing individuals to bear the lion’s share of their on protection.
    Don't give me that founded crap its only since the pc generation that everybody gets in. No shoes, no shirt, no service. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone is what this country was founded on. It was wrong then and it's wrong now but don't give me no good old days speech.

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    Don't give me that founded crap its only since the pc generation that everybody gets in. No shoes, no shirt, no service. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone is what this country was founded on. It was wrong then and it's wrong now but don't give me no good old days speech.
    If this crap continues there will be no such thing as a good new day.

PS: I can’t ever remember a single instance of being refused entrance on the “no shoes, no shirt, no service” restriction.
    CajunVic