Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Central Arkansas

Default Re: Central Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Soo ummm what happens to season ticket holders who paid for 6 games but only got 4
    The above public service announcement points out the value of rolling over your (fill in the sport) tickets until next season. Too much unknown still.

Most programs that shut down take two weeks before coming back. Sorry we may not have a chance to win 11, but very thankful the guys took care of business last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by HebertTommy View Post
    I'd rather have that week off to prep for Coastal or App instead risking injuries in a meaningless non conference game.
    I'm wondering if that's the case. Maybe they are leaving that open if C19 issues persist with both Louisiana and ULM for that game after Thanksgiving. That one may still be in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I read that we get a ticket to one basketball game if it's available. No pro-rated refund for loyal season ticket holders.
    LOYAL season ticket holders should not be worrying about a refund for only one missed game!

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Did I read that right that we have 33 in COVID protocol?
    That's what I read as well supposedly from a conversion with Bryan Maggard, with half being actual cases.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information