Some interesting C Ark football scores from the last few years:

2019 WKU, W, 35-28
    2018 Tulsa, L, 27-38
    2016 Ark State, W, 28-23
    2014 Texas Tech, L, 35-42
    2013 Colorado, L, 24-38
    2011 LTU, L, 42-48

2. Default Re: Central Arkansas

Clearly we need to be on top of our game. Those scores remind me of McLeast vs TAMU and NDSU vs any FBS they played.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nort...Bison_football

Default Re: Central Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Some interesting C Ark football scores from the last few years:

2019 WKU, W, 35-28
    2018 Tulsa, L, 27-38
    2016 Ark State, W, 28-23
    2014 Texas Tech, L, 35-42
    2013 Colorado, L, 24-38
    2011 LTU, L, 42-48
    Central Arkansas has played several games this season. I recall they lost to Arkansas State by a score of something like 54 to 27. Last week they led Eastern Kentucky 24 to 0 at one point. They fell behind in the second half and ended up winning by 2 TD's. Seems like they have generally played in high scoring affairs. They are 5 and 4 at this point. They may end up looking like geniuses in the SLC if the other schools in that league cannot play in the spring. UCA cannot participate in spring games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Central Arkansas has played several games this season. I recall they lost to Arkansas State by a score of something like 54 to 27. Last week they led Eastern Kentucky 24 to 0 at one point. They fell behind in the second half and ended up winning by 2 TD's. Seems like they have generally played in high scoring affairs. They are 5 and 4 at this point. They may end up looking like geniuses in the SLC if the other schools in that league cannot play in the spring. UCA cannot participate in spring games.
    Good point, they lost to ASU this year, 27-50.

But they also lost to UAB 35-45, and UAB is probably the better school.

Remember, however, that all these scores are on the road.

FCS schools tend to be offense-heavy; note that in none of the games listed here did UCA hold the opponent to less than 24 pts.

And in their emphasis on offense, FCS teams tend to be pass-heavy.

Which is why they can be so dangerous. There is no defense for a well-thrown ball. It is rare that no receivers are open at all, and pass-happy quarterbacks get more practice at finding the open man.

The thing that worries me in these scores is that clearly, UCA isn't easily intimidated, and they usually don't quit fighting.

If we take them seriously, we win. But if the Cajuns approach this Saturday thinking this is a chance to catch their breath, we could be in trouble.

Blowout. Mark it down. There’s also a chance we don’t play ULMost. They got Covid. Could have two weeks to get ready for app.

App plays coastal, troy, then Cajuns then Georgia southern. I’d say their plate is full.

Win thats what we must do, win! One game at a time, Win! ULMOST may be ready, we Must be ready! Appalachian State, WILL be ready, we have NEVER beat them! We must not overlook or under prepare for anyone!

And it’s canceled

Soo ummm what happens to season ticket holders who paid for 6 games but only got 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Soo ummm what happens to season ticket holders who paid for 6 games but only got 4
    You get a thanks for the support.

Yeah speaking of which normally you get small gifts for donating to RCAF, but this year I never received any. Did they cancel that?

I read that we get a ticket to one basketball game if it's available. No pro-rated refund for loyal season ticket holders.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    And it’s canceled
    Did I read that right that we have 33 in COVID protocol?

Why not reschedule instead of cancelling? Dec. 12 is open.

15. Default Re: Central Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Why not reschedule instead of cancelling? Dec. 12 is open.
    I'd rather have that week off to prep for Coastal or App instead risking injuries in a meaningless non conference game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information