Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: G8: Louisiana 38, South Alabama 10

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I don't understand why the cheerleaders and Jazz are in the stands and not on the sideline. What's the difference, makes no sense?
    probably because there is not enough room on the sidelines for everybody. Or they don't want the football team to be in contact with them. I haven't been to a game this year so I haven't seen what you have.

I don't understand why the cheerleaders and Jazz are in the stands and not on the sideline. What's the difference, makes no sense?
    As mandated by JBE.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 38, South Alabama 10

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Easily, I agree.

In this game they were averaging a TD every 10 minutes. And had almost 10 to play.

That's 45-10

All year this team has poured it on in the fourth Q. so another TD on top is within reason.

52-10

Solid game
    At 38-10 with an incomplete pass over the middle cross the goal line. right in the receiver's hand and intercepted. And stopped at the one or two-yard line with 2nd and goal. That's almost 52-10

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    As mandated by JBE.
    I can't believe we're still taking orders from that dictator. What happened to the petition signed by the legislators?

I can't believe we're still taking orders from that dictator. What happened to the petition signed by the legislators?
    thrown out by the courts.

He has the trial lawyers(judges) in his back pocket.

Judge raised interesting issue. Constitution makes very strong point that the entire legislature must take action. But our aces in BR passed a law that allows only one chamber to take action. Whether we agree/disagree on Covid restrictions that follow White House recommendations, it will take the state Supreme Court to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Judge raised interesting issue. Constitution makes very strong point that the entire legislature must take action. But our aces in BR passed a law that allows only one chamber to take action. Whether we agree/disagree on Covid restrictions that follow White House recommendations, it will take the state Supreme Court to decide.
    If restrictions are increased without more than a small bump in hospitalizations and the death rate, the Legislature can always go back into special session and have the Senate members sign the same petition house members did. The judge admitted he would have ruled against the Governor had both houses signed off on lifting the restrictions.

Sunbelt rule/mandate from what I was told.

10. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Pick Levi had today was due to Williams not holding on to the ball inside the five with 7 seconds to go before half. Throw was relatively well placed on that play.
    .......Courageous play by the receiver as he got drilled and thus his dropping the ball.....recalling that might have been in a previous play!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread Information