Thread: Louisiana's 2021 Recruiting Class Ranked #1

1. UL Softball Louisiana's 2021 Recruiting Class Ranked #1

One major national softball website apparently thinks that the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns have an incredibly bright future ahead of them.

Extra Inning Softball recently ranked Louisiana's 11 commitments as the top 2021 signing class in the nation.

All 11 of UL's commitments are listed in the top 200, with ten listed in the top 100.

Default Re: SB Recruiting: UL Softball's Upcoming Recruiting Class Ranked Number One

WOW!

This list has not one but two sets of twins signing with UL!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Default Re: SB Recruiting: UL Softball's Upcoming Recruiting Class Ranked Number One

Hotshots Premier Dumezich is a freaking pipeline for UL Softball. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Hotshots Premier Dumezich is a freaking pipeline for UL Softball. LOL.
    And Hotshot Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    And Hotshot Nelson
    My only experience vs them is my daughter playing against Hotshot Hawkins 07, coached by a former UL baseball player. Three times, I think.

They laid the wood to us really bad two of the times, and we won some pool game vs them by one run. Basically just a warm up game.

I swear all but two batters in the lineup were lefties. Close to half of those slappers.

Default Re: Louisiana's 2021 Recruiting Class Ranked #1

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    One major national softball website apparently thinks that the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns have an incredibly bright future ahead of them.

Extra Inning Softball recently ranked Louisiana's 11 commitments as the top 2021 signing class in the nation.

All 11 of UL's commitments are listed in the top 200, with ten listed in the top 100.

Clearly says the link is for a member only account, but du42 cant seem to read.

Thread Information