Thread: R.I.P. Al Riles

People R.I.P. Al Riles

According to Twitter posts apparently Al Riles passed away. I dont know any details. Its crazy because I mentioned him in the game thread on the Fleming TD

Default Re: Al Riles

That's sad news, RIP Al Riles.

3. Default ESPN 1420 Former UL Football Star Al Riles Dies

A former Louisiana Ragin' Cajun standout who was an All-Sun Belt Conference selection during his senior football season tragically lost his life over the weekend.

Default Re: R.I.P. Al Riles

Easily the best slot receiver of the HUD/Napier era. Dude was fearless over the middle.
    I always thought he was good enough to play in the NFL. Unfortunately he probably didn’t have the measurables to get a chance.

RIP Al

5. Default Former Ragin' Cajuns football receiver Al Riles dies at age of 27

Former UL Ragin' Cajuns receiver Al Riles has died at the age of 27.

Default Re: R.I.P. Al Riles

RIP. Agreed on the slot receiver role. Was a great football player on both offense and defense.

7. Default Suspect sought in Fort Worth shooting death of ex-Ragin' Cajuns football player Al

Crimestoppers and the U.S. Marshal's NOLA Fugitive Taskforce are asking for assistance in locating a fugitive wanted for the murder of former Ragin' Cajuns' receiver Al Riles.

8. Default Advertiser Arrest made in connection with death of former Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns receiver Al

An arrest was made in connection with the November shooting death of former UL receiver Al Riles in Fort Worth, Texas, the Star-Telegram reported.
    Advertiser no link

Default Re: Advertiser Arrest made in connection with death of former Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns receiver

https://www.katc.com/news/lafayette-.er-ul-receiver

Atleast there's closure for the family!! Thank you for the memories Mr Riles!!

Default Re: Advertiser Arrest made in connection with death of former Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns receiver

Wow, killed by his friend over an argument. What ever happened to a good front yard brawl?

R.I.P. I’ll never forget that pick 6 against WKU!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Wow, killed by his friend over an argument. What ever happened to a good front yard brawl?

R.I.P. I’ll never forget that pick 6 against WKU!!
    And his mother said it wasn't a serious argument; well the consequences were.

May God be blessing you Al!

Thread Information